You go on vacation but your Airbnb ends up being the Blair witches house

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you check for hidden cameras I'm scanning the basement first, probably bring some GPS trackers maybe a portable heater. Also things that give me enough water and food also weapons.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
yea airbnbbnbnbbrbbblbbn doesn't strike my confidence. I tried in the past but its such a clumsy system and depends on credit/debit card only and nobody is responsible if something goes wrong, right?

Like its just basically all kind of owners who go under this umbrella system like if that makes it magically better.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
yea airbnbbnbnbbrbbblbbn doesn't strike my confidence. I tried in the past but its such a clumsy system and depends on credit/debit card only and nobody is responsible if something goes wrong, right?

Like its just basically all kind of owners who go under this umbrella system like if that makes it magically better.
last time I made a reservation using AirBnB and when was on the Hotel entrance the prices was half of the ABNB charge me, so cancel the reservation and rent the room at reception desk, saved lots of money.

y only use ABNB to find a suitable site and then contact them directly.

Reactions: LeoTCK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol