OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i feel like im the only 1:glare:
oTHFXq4cq4JDCkqvPzGpTh.jpg

me rite now when im handed a water cup/bottle. any 1 else feel this way?

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh.. my lovely cup (or should i say cups) of coffee that enjoy drinking every other morning is easily ~90% water, so no, i don't "hate" drinking water. :sleep:

Reactions: yogirlalyssa

yogirlalyssa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to drink 3 liters of water at day because my heart illness, drinking water never mind me before, but now I HAVE to I hate as hell.
it's because i go into a catastrophic state if i drink it. i mean, everyone's like "alyssa, drink this water. it's good for you." or "that's wrong. your body does not go into a catastrophic failure, you just think it does." i mean, our bodies are 75% water, don't get me wrong on that. but i do take a couple sips. but not enough to release the catastrophe in me. they say it will end in two weeks if you drink it contuinisly. well, duh. i don't want to be in a catastrophe for even two weeks.

Reactions: impeeza

Driver66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I don't drink water, I drink tea, and I suggest you do the same. And drinking a lot of water can actually lead to catastrophic failure, if it's low in electrolytes you can flush them out of your body. If you hate drinking water it may be because your body has not many electrolytes and tells you to stop drinking it to conserve what it has.

Reactions: yogirlalyssa

Rolfie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
sometimes i can't really drink water. but those are kind of weird scenarios where it doesn't taste right (lol) or otherwise seems strange
Most of the time i try to drink what i'm supposed to, but i don't think i am actually very good at that so whatever

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i mean, our bodies are 75% water, don't get me wrong on that.
Adult bodies are up to 65% water, if your body is 75% water you're basically dissolving, no wonder drinking more makes you sick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/86HNVHp9ts4?si=ZtnzsnhlNxNN-Fnu