Hacking was manager problem PLEASE HELP!

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can's install wads, i keep getting the ret 2011 error, i got the trucha bug restorer but it keeps giving me the same thing. i installed cios 36 and downgraded to cios15 but it still will not work, my firmware is 4.1

What have i done? i am not very good at understanding this, and please do not even mention google, i hate it and it alaways gives out outdated info, i tried looking through google but i got a bunch of outdated sources telling me to downgrade and i know that is very bad.

i can't download the cios 14 or whatever till i get the trucha bug restorer to work.

Someone please help/

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why can't you just give it to me? you people do this to everyone where the hell am i suppose to search in the main area or a certain section?

plus how would YOU know if this guide is even right? did you notice i said my firmware is 4.1?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read this but i am still having the ret 2011 error...although i did manage to get it to 4.2 i still cant acess the shop channel meaning something went wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol