WARNING; incoherence and bad context inside

TempGnome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody. I created this account like 20 minutes ago because of a PARTICULAR thread I did not find input for. So I decided let me bust in here right quick so I can get a good rally in this movement here.

About myself, I'm in my late 20s but my midlife crisis came real early I'm a bit of a philosophical chameleon, a hardcore gamer, like working out, need some new friends. Got a Vita just in time for this new hacking wave.

TempGnome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm... wow. Welcome. That's an interesting explanation for creating an account, but not too far from mine XD

Welcome and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it!

Appreciate it. The intro threads seem numerous so it seems like a waste to post so I made the title catch the eye a bit

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
better than my reasoning. I'm pretty sure my very first post was asking for warez. not exactly a model temper.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody. I created this account like 20 minutes ago because of a PARTICULAR thread I did not find input for. So I decided let me bust in here right quick so I can get a good rally in this movement here.

About myself, I'm in my late 20s but my midlife crisis came real early I'm a bit of a philosophical chameleon, a hardcore gamer, like working out, need some new friends. Got a Vita just in time for this new hacking wave.
What does philosophical chameleon mean? Like when you are philosophical people you tend to adapt their views over time?

Oh and Welcome to GBATemp.

TempGnome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does philosophical chameleon mean? Like when you are philosophical people you tend to adapt their views over time?

Oh and Welcome to GBATemp.

Let's just say I use philisophi as a tool to adapt as much as a Chameleon adapts it's color to hide from predators and comfortably blend in with it's environment and not stick out, I do have a true color of course.

And thanks for the welcome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT