Hacking Warning for those considering buying a DSTwo

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Soo.. Why did you wait to finally get the best card on the market?

If there's a bad batch then it's a bad batch, but it could also be a fake.. In either case you just got to send it back to the reseller since it's defective.

I don't get why people are doubting that there could be any hardware problems with the newest batch. It's common in all electronics production for there to be bad batches and defective units... Just ask all the xenon and zephyr 360 owners...
The thing is we now know it was a bad batch. Until a few days ago we were all speculating about what could it be, firmware, hardware, quality itself, etc.

Ultimatim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had problems but I found a workaround that works for me. If the card isnt being read, open settings and then head back to the dashboard, the game should be read but before you open it, download the free pokedex 3d app. Open it, then escape back to the dashboard and then load up the DSTWO. Works for me everytime.

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got my DSTWO not long ago. I have had no issues on my 3DS XL. Even if left inside during boot its working still.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should feel like a sucker then... The three I got were from realhotstuff and were under 45 each and that included shipping.

He's probably in another country. At least that's the only reason I can see someone would pay $70-80 for a $30-40 card. Note his lack of country flag in his profile.

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I haven't recieved it yet. Just trying to make sure that site is legit I guess.
Well... their page says this "All R4 DS, R4DS, R4 And others Flash cards are in Stock, 100% tested, 100% work, 6 Months Warranty and Free Shipping To Worldwide From HongKong, Orders will be shipped in 24 Hours from Monday to Friday."
So I guess you shouldnt worry about it?

JamesWames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Well... their page says this "AllR4 DS, R4DS, R4 And others Flash cards are in Stock,100% tested, 100% work, 6 Months Warranty and Free ShippingTo Worldwide From HongKong, Orders will be shipped in 24 Hours from Monday to Friday."
So I guess you shouldnt worry about it?

Thats not sarcasm is it?

JamesWames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Why would it be?

EDIT: Oh, you meant because of the "fake" thing. I was talking about the card itself, soz.

Sorry, just trying to make sure I didn't go to a sucky website. I am sort of familiar with flashcarts but not enough to where I am familiar with everything. Haven't actually owned one yet so I the DSTwo will be my first one.

TheMadgician

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got mine from www.nds-card.com and it works great! and it only took 8 days to get here with hong kong shipping!!!! I feel like such a loser now for complaining about it so much :(
Question, were you able to get your tracking number to work? I put in my tracking number and it asks for an enquiry number to go along with it. Which, I don't have. Unless I'm dumb and I missed it. Or maybe I'm just jumping the gun about it and it hasn't even started moving yet and thus nothing to track.

fishy31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question, were you able to get your tracking number to work? I put in my tracking number and it asks for an enquiry number to go along with it. Which, I don't have. Unless I'm dumb and I missed it. Or maybe I'm just jumping the gun about it and it hasn't even started moving yet and thus nothing to track.

I had the same problem 3 days after I shipped it, and I stopped checking it after that. I'm sure it'll come soon!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD