Hacking WARNING: Fake M3 REAL

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry guys... I was just thinking about it. I am sorry if it caused too much flaming, or problems. It was my mistake, so just stop getting mad xD

All I hear is the same answer. It was the old version. It was enough to hear it from one or two people, but once this whole thread began to gain posts just because of one simple mistake, it got pretty annoying. Anyway, My mistake again~!

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
With the DSTT being the cheapest of all the flashcarts, no wonder why so many clones and fakes and imitation on other brands.

Thanks for the info, I'll report it to Rocksoftonline so we can get quality products.

Regards,
Chris

Pich_u

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Uh, I bought mine from that site last year, and it's definitely the Real thing! It took ages to arrive, but when it did, it worked fine, and still does. The microsd card goes into the top; I'm currently running iSakuReal.

Maybe they ran out of fakes?

- Pich_u

ShocWave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pich_u said:
Uh, I bought mine from that site last year, and it's definitely the Real thing! It took ages to arrive, but when it did, it worked fine, and still does. The microsd card goes into the top; I'm currently running iSakuReal.

Maybe they ran out of fakes?

- Pich_u

DealXtreme stocks both real cards and clones of every card possible. They have like 2-3 clones of every card they sell.
They leave the choice up to the customer weather or not to purchase a clone. Just look at the pictures or the product review if you are not sure you have chosen the right one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey, about switch. If I want to change micro CD card to bigger size, Do I need to do something ...