Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey everyone with wiikey can someone plz tell me is there a possibility wiikey will be updated so i can play WARIO WARE SMOOTH MOVES NTSC on my pal console i just downloaded 4 gigz. I insert the disc it loads on the cd channel but then when you click start it freezes on a blackscreen PLZ WIIKEY TEAM FIX THIS REGION BULLS**T
mad.gif

tilbury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just download the PAL version???? Personally I dont see the major hassle with region free unless a game comes out on one regionbut not on another.... from what I can see on the release list all the NTSC games are also availbe as PAL??

pnag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
VojislavK, would you not have checked this before downloading it??

None of the mod chips claim full region free!

There's a whole list of the working NTSC-PAL games available...

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
All current chips allow you to play ALL games from your own region, and *some* from other regions, either directly using the chip or by applying RegionFrii 1.2 patch. We are lucky we can even play own region backups, they were saying it would be impossible to crack the wii, only 3 months into its life and already fully working chips and dumped isos... its a dream come true!

Region compatibility will be better later on and so too im sure will RegionFrii patcher in later versions. Just need to work out the region code differences in certain games.

On a plus side, PAL and USA games are only days apart mostly when it comes to releases. The whole region thing was a mistake anyway, DS and PS3 (PS3 SUCKS!) are region Free, and PAL wii games come out so soon after or same time as NTSC, so the whole thing about stopping people importing them is pointless in the first place! Hopefully they give up on the idea and just release games as region free. :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Hi how is everyone doing?