WarioWare D.I.Y. still giving problems -.-

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by masterzero, Apr 11, 2010.

1. masterzero
    OP

masterzero GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2007
    Hi guys , after a lot of time I could finally play warioware diy aplying the patch + ysmenu files , but after a lot of playing I discovered the game erases my old games when I have 10 or so to make room for new ones..... that must be again the ap right ? anyone had this problem and fixed it?

Tried today the wood firmware and the game doenst load ( unpatched version too ) , stops at processing game bar full...

I'm using m3 simply which should use wood firmware just fine , any idea of what should I do?

2. sword414

sword414 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 13, 2008
    Canada
    bad rom/bad flashcart?

I just downloaded Warioware DIY with a real r4 running Wood firmware and it works perfectly

3. masterzero
    OP

Apr 20, 2007
    got game from 2 different sites and nothing -.-

My simply is old but no other games have given this much problem ( maybe others but ap fix fixed them all)

4. AceOfAces

AceOfAces GBAtemp Regular

Oct 20, 2009
    United States
    Rosemead, CA
    The Wood firmware was meant to be run on the original "R4" only. Correct me if I'm wrong.

5. masterzero
    OP

Apr 20, 2007
    nah ppl have been reporting to use it on m3 simply since its an original r4 with a different label xDD , besides I can enter in the menu and play other games eh Xd , so its not the fault of the card + wood fw