WarioWare D.I.Y. now working

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by epicCreations.or, Mar 28, 2010.

1. epicCreations.or
    OP

epicCreations.or GBAtemp Fan

Mar 13, 2010
    United States
    Austin, TX
    OK, earlier I played it on 1.6RC1, and it worked fine, but didn't save. I then tried setting the save file to 256M, and the processing bar looped in reverse. After that, I updated to RC2. I reset the settings, and it froze at the green "Loading" text. I then tried setting the save to 256M, and the same "reverse processing" happened. Does any of you AceKard 2i users know how to play this? I made this really sick Mario game with it, but it didn't save, and I'd love to keep playing this game.

The 256M trick works to get the game running; it just takes forever to process. After the first run, it takes a short amount of time to run. I can also confirm that it saves. Happy game making, everyone!

2. pinesal

pinesal GBAtemp Regular

Aug 3, 2006
    United States
    Wait, so it doesn't save on Acekard 2i? I was just about to order one.

3. epicCreations.or
    OP

epicCreations.or GBAtemp Fan

Mar 13, 2010
    United States
    Austin, TX
    EDIT: 256M mode allows it to work. May rely on RC2.

4. pinesal

pinesal GBAtemp Regular

Aug 3, 2006
    United States
    Yippee! Ordered.

5. Slyakin

Slyakin See ya suckers

Oct 15, 2008
    United States
    Soviet Slyakin
    Could you explain what exactly you did? I have RC2, and it still won't load for me.

6. Normmatt

Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

Dec 14, 2004
    New Zealand
    You all obviously aren't following the proper instructions for installing a new release of akaio.
    delete your __aio folder (your settings will be cleared) and akmenu4.nds then extract them from the latest akaio release.