Gaming Warioware D.I.Y. constantly feezes

tonyle414

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some sort of any other patch that I can apply to my ROM?

I'm using Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.6RC2 with the new loader and it still freezes. I used to be able to go on wi-fi, check out comics, and listen to the records. Now it doesn't.

LeGourmand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I have a problem too.
My Warioware used to work, but now, it just won't boot.

and, if you are just going to post to tell us to buy the game, sir, your are not being nice.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game works perfect for me, I go online on my Acekard 2i with the latest firmware and download other peoples games, and download some good big name games. So i have no idea what your problem could be.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this.

1) Copy everything off the SD card onto your PC or Laptop.
2) Format with this utility.
(I usually go to options and turn on 'FULL 'ERASE ON'' and 'FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT - ON')
3) Copy everything back on to the SD.

I used to use a very slow 1GB card, it was one of the originals that came with my R4 over 3 years ago. If a ROM got fragmented at all then it would crash during game play. I solved this by removing everthing from the card, making the canges to files on the PC and then copying everthing back on. I never had a game crash on me again. I am now using a class4 4GB card and it seems to handle fragmentation ok, even then I will still freshen it up from time to time by copying everthing off and then back on.

I guess my point is, if you are using the same hardware as someone else and they are not having any issues then the main variable will be the SD card. Just try the method above you have nothing to loose.

Edit: I have been using the SD formatter in the link for a little while and it seems to have added a little bit of speed to all of my SD cards. I even tried it on a few USB pen drives with positive results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up