Gaming Wario ware Myself / Made in ore

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
That looks fun........................except that eventually someone is going to be making really perverted games and uploading them like the whole Spore dick monster fiasco.

killercow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advice Dog said:
That looks fun........................except that eventually someone is going to be making really perverted games and uploading them like the whole Spore dick monster fiasco.

Well you can't have minigames from anybody, you need to accept those person via friend codes. So you'll know who made those minigames. Nintendo will send games to anybody on a weekly basis though

P.S

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wario games are awesome!
smile.gif

keayshen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to play the game with the new patch by team AKAIO. However, I can't seemed to unlock the minigames from other warioware casts except Mona.
Will I need to go through the game creation tutorial before the game unlocks the minigames? I see the potential for the game and I can't wait for the game to release stateside.

Joe-kun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a little worried that the game won't be released outside of Japan. I love WarioWare too much to let this one slip away.

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Joe-kun said:
I'm getting a little worried that the game won't be released outside of Japan. I love WarioWare too much to let this one slip away.

I hope you're not right, lol. This would be devastating
unsure.gif

In my opinion it would be a pretty stupid move by Nintendo not to release it elsewhere.
But if that's the case, I'm gonna import it.

Oh and, it's WPA2 compatible, right?

isaac52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is relatively easy to translate, and a large profit margin. I find it unlikely nintendo won't release here, unless it's just to piss of americans xD

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Anyone kind enough to provide step-by-step instructions to download minigames off Nintendo WFC? I can't read Japanese for the life of me
unsure.gif

Abi91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There are 2 ways to download minigames over Wi-fi.You can download minigames from Nintendo or from your friends.

Download from Nintendo:
1.Go to the house on the top right.
2.Select Wi-fi
3.Touch the middle icon(a shopping bag with a green gamecartrige and a "N" on it)
4.It asks you if you want to connect to wifi, so you press "Yes"(red button)
5.After connecting to wifi you will see 2 options:
With the first one (many cartridges on it) you can download minigames.
With the second one(1 cartridge with a croen) you can upload selfmade minigames for contest(with different themes).
6.After selecting the first option, choose the minigame you want to download and press the download button(on the down right)
7.If you want to try out the minigame, press "Yes"(red button on the right)
If not press "No"(blue button on the left)
8.Drag the minigame to your collection and press "Ok"(on the down right)
9.Have fun

Download from friend:
1.First of all you have to add your friend and he has to add you as friend, therefore:
-Go to the house on the top right.
-Select Wi-fi
-Touch the option on the top right(there is a picture of a guy on it)
-If you connected to wifi once, you will see your name and Friendcode on the upper screen.
-press on the slot, where you want to add your friend
-If your friend is able to connect with you via wireless(NOT Wi-fi), you can exchange your friendcodes by selecting the option
on the down middle(has a wireless icon on it) and one of you has to touch the button in the middle and the other one has
to touch his friends name.
-You can also exchange your friendcodes manually.Just press the option on the down right(has a picture
of a touchpen) and type your friends name. After that type your friends Friendcode.
2. After doing this go back to the Wi-fi menu and press the left button(has a save with a cartridge on it) and press "Yes".
3. You will see two option:
-The first option is to upload your games via wifi, so that your friends can download them(You can
only upload 2 minigames,2 mangas and 2 musics)
-The second option is to download minigames,mangas and music from your friends.
4. Select the second option(down and has a green save with an orange cartridge on it).
5. Select your friends name and choose something you want to download.
6. Select the minigame you want to download and press the download button.
7. Drag the minigame to your collection and press "Ok".
8. Have fun ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...