Hacking Wario Saving

anotherdan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the akAIO release 1.6 rc 2, and I am trying to play Warioware DIY, and I can not get it to save. Any time I power down and power back on, the game restarts as if I have not ever had a save file.
What I have done so far was upgrade my akaio to the most recent release, try again. Delete my old save file. Try again with the new release. Delete my file again and tell it to save at 256M, with no luck there either. I mucked about the forums for a bit, but I just don't know how to get it to save correctly and I can't find it in the forums.
Thank you much.
P.S. I figured this was the right place for this post, because it's not a bug or anything, but I'm just dumb and can't figure it out. Ha ha.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some people report that it works fine without any changes on AKAIO 1.6RC2. Others report you have to set your save type to 256M (32MB). Someone else confirm with a solid answer...

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
The only reason you need to change the save size is because your failing to update correctly. you need to delete your __aio folder then extract the new one from the rar. (or just copy the savelist.bin from the rar over the one in __aio)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk