Hacking Want to switch to Atmosphere from SX OS but horrible stability

baileyscream

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I had autorcm enabled before but I must have taken it off again or official firmware got rid of it. I have re-enabled it now.

I have been using Tinfoil with nut to install games over wifi previously through SXOS. Would you recommend Lithium over this? Deepsea also comes with GoldLeaf and NSAInstaller but I don't think either of these are quite as good.
Goldleaf is tinfoil its the same dev. Lithium is the latest one and in my opinion runs faster than the others and hasn't failed to instal anything like goldleaf (lithium installs xci like its an nsp)

GuglioIsStupid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all

I've used SXOS on my Switch happily for years now with crashes on it being very rare. But with the potential downfall of Team Xecuter and possible lack of future updates I would like to try to switch to Atmosphere which will be updated regularly.

I've tried this before in the past and again recently but the stability of Atmosphere seems simply awful compared to SX OS. It crashes several times a day. Here are some of the errors I have been getting:

2002-4690
2168-0002
2345-0038
2347-0007
2345-0021
2144-0001

I have read that some homebrew or sys modules can affect it so here are the ones I am using:

appstore
checkpoint
edizon
nx-activity-log
sigpatches-updater
sm64
switch-cheats-updater
tinfoil
ftpd
reboot_to_payload
retroarch

sys-clk
sys-con
sys-ftpd
emuiibo

I'm pretty sure that last time I installed atmosphere I deleted the old version and used a clean copy of the newest build but it still crashes all over the place.

Is there anything I can do to increase stability and reduce crashes? Any homebrew or sys-modules in particular that may be causing it?

I am using a genuine SanDisk SD card formatted to fat32 on firmware 10.1.0 I am launching Armosphere using Hekate and have signature patches applied.
I don't recommend getting sys-modules because they made my cfw crash and I had to reinstall it completely so It would be better if you just didnt get the sys-modules so stick without them

GuglioIsStupid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would be better if you just stay away from atmosphere completely.
I always use atmsphere because I won't use a CFW that you have to pay for so I stick with atmosphere because it works well and I'm on with the crashes because it doesn't change anything you just have to reboot the cfw or reinstall becuase I used SX OS before and I had so many crashes so I wen't back to stmosphere

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all

I've used SXOS on my Switch happily for years now with crashes on it being very rare. But with the potential downfall of Team Xecuter and possible lack of future updates I would like to try to switch to Atmosphere which will be updated regularly.

I've tried this before in the past and again recently but the stability of Atmosphere seems simply awful compared to SX OS. It crashes several times a day. Here are some of the errors I have been getting:

2002-4690
2168-0002
2345-0038
2347-0007
2345-0021
2144-0001

I have read that some homebrew or sys modules can affect it so here are the ones I am using:

appstore
checkpoint
edizon
nx-activity-log
sigpatches-updater
sm64
switch-cheats-updater
tinfoil
ftpd
reboot_to_payload
retroarch

sys-clk
sys-con
sys-ftpd
emuiibo

I'm pretty sure that last time I installed atmosphere I deleted the old version and used a clean copy of the newest build but it still crashes all over the place.

Is there anything I can do to increase stability and reduce crashes? Any homebrew or sys-modules in particular that may be causing it?

I am using a genuine SanDisk SD card formatted to fat32 on firmware 10.1.0 I am launching Armosphere using Hekate and have signature patches applied.

It is just you. Never had a problem with atmosphere at all for over 2 years. Absolutely love it and best of all totally free! Perfect for me. NO PROBLEM!

Reactions: MUDD_BR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo