Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to whine now. Just to see you try to smack me through my laptop's screen.

This will take some time to get used to, but in time I'll be able to run through the forum like the old one.

Oh believe me buddy. I can do it... I can... I just... don't want to..

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Ericthegreat: I've merged your post with the existing thread.
Also obviously constructive criticism is welcome, but you have to be a bit more explicit.

regarding people who don't like the color scheme: we are going to set up a new add-on that will allow you to use a custom CSS for use on the site.
that means you'll be able to customize the whole site colors and all.
stay tuned!

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also obviously constructive criticism is welcome, but you have to be a bit more explicit.

regarding people who don't like the color scheme: we are going to set up a new add-on that will allow you to use a custom CSS for use on the site.
stay tuned!
That's cool, just idk what to say say, the site doesn't look very "modern" looks almost as bad as my site :P I guess you could say things look too "flat".

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

stay tuned!
But that means work for us. :(

The Minecrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

stay tuned!

Thank you for the ability to add custom CSS in the future. I am glad I suggested it here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/official...-them-back-for-you.336511/page-3#post-4436870, as using custom css can let you tweak the tiny features of the site and customize it. In the future, I hope that we can have a way to share user created CSS. Thanks again for the update. It looks nice.

Hopefully, we will have a template with the default CSS so people don't have to write it all completely by hand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.