Hardware Waninkoko's Multi Loader and Gamecube ISO Loader do they work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cthg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen videos of people using a program called "multi loader" that was obviously by waninkoko and another one called "Gamecube ISO Loader" Do these work and just haven't been released/leaked? Or are they still a work in progress?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
I also wondered if someone could maybe post a tutorial to load GC iso's that isnt loosely translated from a Spanish website...

"Some questions spinnin in teh ole mellon":

Is it even possible to load GC iso's on a unmodified wii??? (aside from gecko ) IF YOU DO NOT OWN A GECKO..... DO NOT PLAN TO FLATMII IS ON TEH WAY!!...will "Gamecube ISO Loaders" Code be implemented into Wiigators Backup Loader in the future (IF SO I WILL WAIT FOR THAT!) or FLATMII what ever shows up first (with flatmii coming i see no point in paying for a gecko JUST 4 THIS! when surely the eldolorado folks have posted alternatives and i also figured that someone here at GBAtemp is likely in the know about this and can point us all in the proper direction IF said direction even exist ATM?! I will check this thread later tonight when i get home and hope to find some useful comments among the inevitable "worthless post with opinionated judgements directed toward each other instead of helping to get this person on with there goals!?!

Will a new Cios be made for GC iso loading or does GC mode work differently?

If there is information to assist us in running GC backups in a similar fasion as Wiigators loader could you please provide links IF you comment on what I have posted so i can learn more about the topic of the day
wink.gif
Thanks in advanced for the "schoolin" you guys!
tongue.gif

vetta

PS read me!
YES I USED THE FKING SEARCH TAB..... this was the top thread that seemed most relevantly named for my goals ....TO YOU PRICKISH ...unhelpful know it all TYPES LOL

as per usual i got 40 threads and no clear cut information...so if you dont want to actually help KEEP YOUR SARCASTIC BELITTLING Patronizing TO YOURSELF THANKS!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure they are fake.

vettacossx said:
Is it even possible to load GC iso's on a unmodified wii IF YOU DO NOT OWN A GECKO and DO NOT PLAN TO!...will "Gamecube ISO Loaders Code be implimented into Wiigators Backup Loader in the future (IF SO I WILL WAIT FOR THAT!)
You can't play GC back ups with a softmod. I'm sure its being looked into but I'm sure that nobody has announced that they are.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Please, check the date and read the links that the users are giving, before posting.
You posted in a 2 years old topic
lecture.gif

What you are asking doesn't exist, there is no USB loader for GameCube, the program is used to play multiple games burned on a single DVD.
Use Wiigator GameCube Backup Launcher 0.2, or neogamma 0.9 if your Wii can read DVD-R.

You can also use WODE modchip, FlatMii modchip, or Swiss+Swiss_launcher homebrew if you have an SD gecko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP9YR4BXrzA