WANINKOKO Appreciation Thread

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This man deserves it, he's made so many programs for the Wii and he's the one to get an ISO loader on show, a program which many thought where doubtful. Just come and give your appreciation, does anyone know where I can give donations to Waninkoko?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
yes he does waninkoko is a pillar of the homebrew scenes freedoms! and i would have to guess that with such commitment he offers these apps with pride and does not expect donations
wink.gif
waninkoko is a true team player! and for that will ALWAYS get my respect I feel the same way about Icefire and a few others in our scene...Without people interested in "freeing" the proverbial commercial grip on the wii console this would be a less eventful scene to say the least!

Thanks waninkoko we really do appreciate you more than you could know! Gracias sir
wink.gif

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm his financial manager(he doesn't have the time since he's so busy with coding and all), send all donations to my paypal account and I will make sure they get where they are needed...

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
At first I thought......

gold_shadow_asskisser.jpg

rolleyes.gif
jk

Seriously, it aint hard to say thanks once in a while and we should say thanks to the dude, he gives up loads of his free time to do lots of things for us for free.
I know I appreciate the guys efforts, and a lot of people do without ever even saying thanks.
I feel bad when people criticise him or other coders because they have a different set of "morals".

Don't forget though, he is one of many that give us their time for free. (thanks to all the others too
wink.gif
)

Time is THE most valuable thing in life, so no amount of thanks is enough.

As for the donation, I'd contact him if I were you and offer to donate the cash to something he believes in if he won't accept it himself.
I'm sure if he won't take it, he can probably point out a dev, or project or site that could use it
wink.gif

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
George290506 said:
I respect Waninkoko, too.
Without him how different will the future of WII have been...?
Well there would be alot less noobs in this forum but besides that why dont we just have one big appreciation thread something in a format like this
Coder you are appreciating:ThatCoderPerson
Comments:asdiahsda
I LOVE YOU THATCODERPERSON

George290506

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
George290506 said:
I respect Waninkoko, too.
Without him how different will the future of WII have been...?
Well there would be alot less noobs in this forum but besides that why dont we just have one big appreciation thread something in a format like this
Coder you are appreciating:ThatCoderPerson
Comments:asdiahsda
I LOVE YOU THATCODERPERSON

I' m not a coder...! ...but I admire him!

franky86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hes amazing.

i want to know more about him, if this is what he does in his spare time he most be some super hacker for the cia or something IRL.

i want ot marry wanikoko

//swoon//

hes so grooooooooooovy

johny48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
3 cheers for the coder Wanikoko
im just a noob to the wii scene but i have the upmost respect for him and all the other coders that keep the wii scene going with all the Woderfull Home Brew Toys Thanks

Cheers from the UK
Johny48

johny48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im just a noob to the wii scene but i have the upmost respect for him and all the other coders that keep the wii scene going with all the Woderfull Home Brew Toys Thanks

Cheers from the UK
Johny48

johny48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Cheers from the UK
Johny48

hanguker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job Waninkoko. I think you are the most important person making the Wii more functional.

Thanks so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs