Hardware Walmart giving Wii U early?

VinvinMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thing is.... you made a claim. And thus the burden of proof is on you. :P
Well then blame it on the OP. He didn't say that one will have to provide a picture along with the confirmation. I wouldn't have posted if it were for this!

Anyway, back to playing my Wii U...

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well then blame it on the OP. He didn't say that one will have to provide a picture along with the confirmation. I wouldn't have posted if it were for this!

But he is asking for confirmation. And he provided his source. And he is in the process of gathering proof for his own claim.

You then claimed that his statement is true. And thus YOU have to be the one providing the evidence. While the basis of both claims are similar, what you said and what the OP stated are 2 different matters altogether. O___o

Reactions: Rydian

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just called my Walmart to confirm this and after 30min waiting on hold they told me that I had to wait till the 18th to pick it up. So either a quick pic of box or gamepad, with ur gbatemp user name next to it or troll. Dont expect a reply from you since your having alot of fun with ur wii u, dont get still why you would be on gbatemp if your playing the wii u. Maybe epic fail or ur using that neat fiture on the wii u to pause a game and go on internet, cause that will be pure amazingness, and I will salute my hat to you with a appology for proff.

HorreC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went by walmart this afternoon paid off mine (except for .01) and they said the box was locked up (as I tired to pick it up and played dumb about it not being out yet) in the managers office. The release party was saturday night and they would see me then.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure it's not out Worldwide on the same day because of supplies.. It's actually not that long of a wait compared to other system launches, Wii launched in Europe on 8th December, Gamecube took 6 months to get a release!

At least we have a launch date, some countries may have to wait a couple of years like they did with Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: