Hacking Wallpapers M3 Sakura

evvil

Trophies
XP
Country
sumarth said:
ok.. a dark bakground would work bect with vistastyle:aurora

here are some pics
Most of the DS screen shots were too small and didn't look so good, I hope you like at least one of these
smile.gif

S

sumarth

evvil said:
sumarth said:

here are some pics
Most of the DS screen shots were too small and didn't look so good, I hope you like at least one of these
smile.gif

i like all of them! thank you very much!

S

sumarth

evvil said:
sumarth said:

based on this one, i created another one

here are some pics
smile.gif

i also did one for call of duty 4: modern warfare

here are mine:

cod6mwmwallpaper.jpg
cod4wallpaper.jpg

how is it?
i havent tested it yet, and unfortunately i deleted the ppt file i used to make it, so if it need changes, im back to square 1 :|
actually, wallpapers are not that hard! i used powerpoint...

reason for edit: added second wallpaper to post

evvil

Trophies
XP
Country
Looking good! Ya it's super easy once you have a template to work off of. I really like how easy it is to change wallpaper in Sakura, since I change my mind often lol. I would never have the patience to make an entire skin, but here are a few more wallpapers, I was bored and had a few minute's lol, enjoy
smile.gif

Apparently someone found the metroid wallpaper offensive and reported it. Seriously? It was an anime and on top of that contained no nudity at all, you can google far worse things. It was also my favorite from that bunch. If you feel you are mature enough to handle it, you can view it here.

x1kris1x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made an account to say that i love your wallpapers evvil, they are best ive seen for nds.

keep up the great work
smile.gif

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the template. Gonna load up photoshop for the first time in years. I'll slap some pics of the kids into it and sneak it onto the wife's DS as a lil christmas suprise..

S

sumarth

x1kris1x said:
i made an account to say that i love your wallpapers evvil, they are best ive seen for nds.

keep up the great work
smile.gif

we are all working on the wallpaper, not just him

here are some more that i made myself:

i think we can make a call of duty pack

x1kris1x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know, i like his the best because they are more abstract? lol

i love abstract looking ones, not so much the games... the Zelda one he posted that is blue looks amazing to me thoe haha

keep up the good work EVERYONE
smile.gif

S

sumarth

the thing is that wallpapers have to work with either a black of white font since those are the most common

dhjohn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here's a Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works background I made. I heard about the movie, and decided to make a wallpaper. It works really well with the Ubuntu skin.
unlimitedbackgroundtext.png

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
dhjohn said:
Here's a Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works background I made. I heard about the movie, and decided to make a wallpaper. It works really well with the Ubuntu skin.
unlimitedbackgroundtext.png
I was just looking in this thread (check it every so often for wallpapers xD) and I like your wallpaper (ubw ftw), but the text isn't very visible and its alignment seems slightly plain compared to how awesome UBW is (but this is my own personal pickiness so feel free to brush it off xD).
Possibly, you could try justifying the text in a brighter color (the font fits nicely already) or even scatter it around a little (a couple pixels down and to the left for one line, couple more pixels down and to the right for the next one, etc.) and make them glow or some other cool effect. Once again, you don't have to listen to my babble, its more of just my imaginary ideas that would make a good wallpaper better (in my opinion anyways).

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sherry said:
I have a question: What is the M3 sakura loader and how can I set a jpg-file as a wallpaper on my DS?

1. You can figure out what Sakura is and what it's all about by going to the M3 Sakura FAQ (it's stickied at the top of this forum).

2. You can't set a wallpaper on your DS's firmware but you can on Sakura. If you load an image in sakura, press start, then choose to set it as your wallpaper.

osckeitaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
just right click and download it !

Instructions:
- Put in into your MicroSD memory card of your M3.
- Open the image file.
- Press "select" button and mark the option: "Account for gap between screens".
- Also you can choose transparency (but i recommend deselect both).
- Apply the changes.
- Press Start to set the image as wallpaper.

kittiesn.jpg
animencrio.jpg
muramasakura.jpg

clownsofseac.jpg
kizzonmym3.jpg
metrioder.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw