Wall-E NTSC Working?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by pfriederichs, Jun 23, 2008.

1. pfriederichs
    OP

pfriederichs Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2008
    United States
    Anyone have any issues with the current NTSC release of WALL-E? Game loads fine but sits @ the B&L logo when you actually attempt to go into the game (but the game will load into the main menu and I can access other game options fine it seems).

Burned it several times -- different drives and speeds and I'm starting to wonder if its the release or my WII? Other games work fine...

2. joeyddr

joeyddr Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2006
    United States
    i get the same thing and tried the same thing. diff speeds + and - R all fail on the same screen, butthe multi works.

3. porchemasi

porchemasi GBAtemp Regular

Jun 20, 2007
    Canada
    CANADA
    not working on NTSC Wiikey 1.9s, freezes on load screen, disc still spins [​IMG]

comments also suggest it doesnt work on D2Pro

4. joeyddr

joeyddr Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2006
    United States

see if multi loads cause it loads for me but not single player, me thinks a bad rip.

5. enigma85

enigma85 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 17, 2008
    United States
    Wherever A Girl Is That Likes Me
    How about someone who actually rented or bought the game post a save game from it as right before you choose new game it says it needs to create a new game. i think that's the only problem with it. could work could not. no harm in trying. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice