Wall-E NTSC Working?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by pfriederichs, Jun 23, 2008.

Jun 23, 2008

Wall-E NTSC Working? by pfriederichs at 9:33 PM (1,479 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. pfriederichs
    OP

Newcomer pfriederichs Newbie

United States
    Anyone have any issues with the current NTSC release of WALL-E? Game loads fine but sits @ the B&L logo when you actually attempt to go into the game (but the game will load into the main menu and I can access other game options fine it seems).

Burned it several times -- different drives and speeds and I'm starting to wonder if its the release or my WII? Other games work fine...

2. joeyddr

Newcomer joeyddr Member

United States
    i get the same thing and tried the same thing. diff speeds + and - R all fail on the same screen, butthe multi works.

3. porchemasi

Member porchemasi GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    not working on NTSC Wiikey 1.9s, freezes on load screen, disc still spins [​IMG]

comments also suggest it doesnt work on D2Pro

4. joeyddr

Newcomer joeyddr Member

United States

see if multi loads cause it loads for me but not single player, me thinks a bad rip.

5. enigma85

Member enigma85 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    How about someone who actually rented or bought the game post a save game from it as right before you choose new game it says it needs to create a new game. i think that's the only problem with it. could work could not. no harm in trying. [​IMG]