Valwin has... FOLLOWERS....PNG

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I've been away from the forum since the Followers and Likes were introduced. I came back less than a week ago, so all I've got is from the last week...
I'm not talking about likes but likes and followers were here before you joined.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not talking about likes but likes and followers were here before you joined.
No, I remember they weren't.

There used to be friends instead of followers, but I think that all got lost in the forum transition and changed to the 'Followers and Following'.

There were no likes when I joined, and if I remember correctly there were none when I was last active in late-2011. I believe that the likes were introduced in early 2012.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I remember they weren't.

There used to be friends instead of followers, but I think that all got lost in the forum transition and changed to the 'Followers and Following'.

There were no likes when I joined, and if I remember correctly there were none when I was last active in late-2011. I believe that the likes were introduced in early 2012.

What was listed as "friends" under IPB is listed a "Followers/Following" under XenForo.
Don't ask me why. I don't really consider it to be a big deal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit