Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bloodlust said:
erikspyder said:
zjed said:
erikspyder said:
Unfortunately, WAD-Manager 1.5 with Folder Support does not recognize my USB Hard Drive... This is not a hardware issue since WiiXplorer, USBLoader GX, USBLoader CFG ans others support the same Hard Drive!

Thanks wiiNinja, I will wait for the next version...

Have you tried usb and usb2 settings?

Yes...
frown.gif

Mounting error of =-1?

Try creating a WAD folder, it worked for me..

Unfortunately, the WAD folder (uppercase) was already created.

erikspyder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
erikspyder said:
Bloodlust said:
erikspyder said:
zjed said:
erikspyder said:
Unfortunately, WAD-Manager 1.5 with Folder Support does not recognize my USB Hard Drive... This is not a hardware issue since WiiXplorer, USBLoader GX, USBLoader CFG ans others support the same Hard Drive!

Thanks wiiNinja, I will wait for the next version...

Have you tried usb and usb2 settings?

Yes...
frown.gif

Mounting error of =-1?

Try creating a WAD folder, it worked for me..

Unfortunately, the WAD folder (uppercase) was already created.

OK It works (finally)!!! The partition must be set to active using Windows XP Disk Management (Mark Partition as Active)!!!

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Someone knows if there is a Wad Manager without IOS reload and GC support?
This would be nice...

I just removed "ret = IOS_ReloadIOS(version);" from the source but i dont think this will do the trick..
Thanks for help.

andyselects

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having probs trying to install a wad to the virtual NAND on my SD card. I have used FSDumper to dump the NAND which was successful. I select SD Card as my NAND. I have IOS249 selected and then I select SD Card as the source. I then get an error -1.

I can install the same WAD without a problem from the SD card onto the actual NAND however.
Tried using Wad Manager 1.5 Mod 3. And previous versions of Wad Manager.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
try using wad2nand or showmiiwads for the pc that's what i use and it works good it extracts the folders and all you do is copy or move them to your sd card

andyselects

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
longtom1 said:
try using wad2nand or showmiiwads for the pc that's what i use and it works good it extracts the folders and all you do is copy or move them to your sd card

Thanks for the response. I'm actually using wad2nand and that works pretty well, unfortunately it's slightly more inconvenient.
I didn't really put my post up looking for solutions, just thought I'd mention that I think there's a bug there somewhere.

andyselects

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
longtom1 said:
theres no bug when you can't select sd for both nand emulation and source you have to use a usb drive for the source

Ah, OK. I didn't realize you couldn't use SD for both.
No worries, I'm quite happy with using Wad2Nand.

logan5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a newb question but can I run wads from from my usb drive using the info on this thread? I'll read all 20+ pages but I can't seem to get a straight answer either way from all of my google searches. I can run my backup isos which I created from my originals off it fine but I haven't been able to get any program to recognize the wad folder on my usb drive. I split the drive so half goes to WBFS Manager and the other half is fat32; I created a wad folder on the fat32 portion. WiiFlow can download covers and stuff to the fat32 portion and all of that is working ok. I wanted to use my usb drive to load wads though...Is this possible? Storing the wads on my sd card has proven to be a major hassle. Thanks...

pakrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
very nice thanks AND logan5 YES you can use your USB to load WADS from. The partition must be set to active, ( it was mentioned in the last few pages) I have now moved all my different wad types into seperate folders and now with this mod3 it finds them just fine.

kampang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

How do I install this app in my SD card?

I meant, I saw 2 files .bol and .wad ...

Do I need to rename to "boot.dol" and leave the .wad?

If I see Waninkoko WAD Manager 1.5 in my "apps" folder in SD card for HBC, I only see "boot.dol".

Thanks.

wiiNinja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If leathl is going to update his mod, then there's no point in updating this. But if he decides not to, then I'll do it. Has anyone contacted leathl?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and I used neither my phone or my pc today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall...