Hacking Wad Manager error

Zenvor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have this wad of usb loader gx i want to install, but i cant seem to get past this damn error, error ret -1029. Can anyone help me on what im supposed to do to get past this thing? ive followed like 7 guides about now and i get like 1 step forward.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zenvor said:
i have this wad of usb loader gx i want to install, but i cant seem to get past this damn error, error ret -1029. Can anyone help me on what im supposed to do to get past this thing? ive followed like 7 guides about now and i get like 1 step forward.
have you patched IOS36? if not follow the softmod guide in the stickies

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What base did you use for your cIOS install? - base IOS 57 with rev 19 cIOSX can be problematic. You could try rev 17 cIOS or a different base such as IOS 38 (not sure if the newer rev 20 cIOS is more compatible).

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ocdetective said:
What base did you use for your cIOS install? - base IOS 57 with rev 19 cIOSX can be problematic. You could try rev 17 cIOS or a different base such as IOS 38 (not sure if the newer rev 20 cIOS is more compatible).
rev20 with 56 base is apparently as compatible as you can get right now.

Zenvor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright ill try these things out, assuming i can find them in wads

Posts merged

and btw i found out that i get that error message from wad manager with everything i try to install

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_