padooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

I'm once again here to ask for your help.

I'm trying to install a Virtual Console game through Wad Manager 1.5, the game is Donkey Kong Country.

I'm currently running into a 4.3U Wii
Softmodded (done via stickied tutorial on GBATEMP) - Running games normally throught NeoGamma.
cIOS_36 rev 20 installed
IOS 236 v5 stuff installed

I installed in the same day Bit Trip Runner and Fluidity throught Wad Manager, using IOS 236. No problems at all. Also installed Bit Trip Bit 6 months ago with the same configuration.

But when I try to install Donkey Kong Country it gives me error 1022, I tried using IOS 248, 236 and many different WADs, when I say many I mean 5 or 6 different WADs. And I formated my SD Card several times too so I believe they are not the problem. Maybe a different WAD protection on this game?

Maybe you guys can give me some tips on what I'm doing wrong or maybe on what my Wii's missing to install this WAD, any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

padooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm good against bricks.

I downloaded several WADs and tried to install them, maybe I'm just that unlucky lol.

I'll try to get more 4 or 5 WADs and try to install them then...

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
padooo said:
I'm good against bricks.

I downloaded several WADs and tried to install them, maybe I'm just that unlucky lol.

I'll try to get more 4 or 5 WADs and try to install them then...
Don't download game wads.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
mauifrog said:
~~ Snip ~~
That's a pirate site.

Anyway, this issue used to happen to me. I remember it being something screwy with my cIOS. It wouldn't install any wads, no matter what they were.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom