Hacking Vwii usb loadre gx issue with launching

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi
So i was away from vwii for a while and i left everything in order (working perfectly) i formatted the usb stick to use it for installing wiiu games and copied all the vwii files on it to my pc now i formatted the usb drive to fat32 and returned all the files once again but i have a problem with usb loader gx , it is stuck on initializing usb device....
Do someone know what's going on?

And thanx in advance

Last edited by akramff,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to delete the config file for usbloader gx and restart it, sometimes changing to certain themes caused this problem

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I did'nt change any theme , but anyway what do you mean from the sd card or usb?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

try to delete the config file for usbloader gx and restart it, sometimes changing to certain themes caused this problem
I did'nt change any theme , but anyway what do you mean from the sd card or usb?

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
where ever you have the config for usbloader gx, most likely in SD:/apps/usbloader_gx
Same results stuck on this message:unsure:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Make sure your usb stick is on the back of the edge of your wii u
What do you mean i'd done that before but i don't know what's wrong.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your usb might not be compatible, i've had it happen before where a thumbstick would work for a while and all of the sudden stop working, you might need a new one.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's how it worked for me also, I had a 64GB PNY flashdrive and used it for a while, then one day i tried to use it and it wouldn't work, I formatted it again and tried it again, but it wouldn't work, so I stopped using it.

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
No it did not work :cry: i wish i know how it happend
I faced many problems with USB loader gx, it was either the USB port or the loader itself, it's always recommnded to use a HDD with Y cable or with its own power, flash memories dies fast.
If still doesn' work then remove USB loader gx and download the up to date one, if still didn't work then just use cfg usbloader and check, I know the theme music is horrible but you can change that, for me I'm using cfg usb loader as usb loader gx want to be funny and decide not to work randomly for no reason.

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I faced many problems with USB loader gx, it was either the USB port or the loader itself, it's always recommnded to use a HDD with Y cable or with its own power, flash memories dies fast.
If still doesn' work then remove USB loader gx and download the up to date one, if still didn't work then just use cfg usbloader and check, I know the theme music is horrible but you can change that, for me I'm using cfg usb loader as usb loader gx want to be funny and decide not to work randomly for no reason.
I used both the forwarder and the hbc version which is another ver. And both have the same issue....

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok, so, just to be sure instead of trying so many different unrelated things : Did you set the loader to use IOS58 like ALL other users did to fix that same issue they had too but didn't tell you about?

and please, reinstall the "forwarder 5.1 fix", don't use the full channel as it's outdated and not maintained anymore.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: wicksand420

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok, so, just to be sure instead of trying so many different unrelated things : Did you set the loader to use IOS58 like ALL other users did to fix that same issue they had too but didn't tell you about?

and please, reinstall the "forwarder 5.1 fix", don't use the full channel as it's outdated and not maintained anymore.
Thanx bro i'll try doing that and give you a feedback.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse