Hacking vwii homebrew OR WiiU Homebrew

dnavia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, long time viewer and first time poster. I hacked my vWii on my WiiU sometime last year or the year prior with no issues. At the time WiiU was still unhackable, but I see there has been lots of progress on that as of late. My question is, is there any risk if I were to run Wii U homebrew while having a hacked vWii. If so, can I 'unhack' my vWii?

Also, is there any benefit of the WiiU homebrew vs the vWii homebrew? I apologize in advance if this has been answered, I was not able to find a topic about this.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No risk whatsoever. All Wii U homebrew is temporary; every time you reboot, everything resets. And you can do "more" with vWii homebrew, but the things you can do with Wii U homebrew is different (for example, you can't mod Wii U games with vWiil homebrew).

Reactions: dnavia

dnavia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No risk whatsoever. All Wii U homebrew is temporary; every time you reboot, everything resets. And you can do "more" with vWii homebrew, but the things you can do with Wii U homebrew is different (for example, you can't mod Wii U games with vWiil homebrew).

Ahh ok. I won't even bother in that case. My hacked vWii works perfectly :) But good to know should I change my mind! Many thanks!

Reactions: Logan Pockrus

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh ok. I won't even bother in that case. My hacked vWii works perfectly :) But good to know should I change my mind! Many thanks!
Well, don't get me wrong; what we've got is cool, and Wii U homebrew is infinitely easier to set up (than vWii homebrew), so if you're interested in using it at any point, you might as well (you've got nothing to lose).

Reactions: dnavia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-