VR title 'Ziggy’s Cosmic Adventures' gets release date

ziggy adv.png

Developer Stardust Collective has announced the release date for their VR cockpit game that combines ship management with action-arcade combat, Ziggy’s Cosmic Adventures. For the occasion, a new trailer was aired:

You take on the role of a bounty hunter who has stolen a small alien creature called Ziggy. The evil galactic empire that you stole them from wants them back and won’t stop hunting you down until they stop you. To survive, you will have to take on a variety of challenges in each level that require you to utilise your ship’s systems in a variety of ways.

In Ziggy’s Cosmic Adventures, you can switch on your lights, power your shields, balance temperature and pressure, fix hull breaches and more, using the switches, levers and other systems at arms reach in your VR cockpit. From your cockpit, you will be engaging in thrilling space combat, dodging asteroids and dealing with laser blasts as you seek to thwart your pursuers. Branching story paths will change the course of your journey based on the decisions you make and allow you to experience a different tale with each playthrough.

Ziggy’s Cosmic Adventures launches on Meta Quest 2 and PC VR on November 9th.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

N10A

Her stare burns...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks cute, but I'm kinda tired of floating hands being the norm for vr releases. I want my arms back!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol