Sci-fi VR adventure title ‘Hubris’ to launch later this year

hubris.jpg

Belgium-based 3D animation and VR studio Cyborn has announced today that their sci-fi VR action adventure Hubris will launch on Desktop VR platforms before the end of 2022. While this release window remains rather vague, a new trailer was aired at gamescom to hint at what to expect of the game:

Hubris is a VR action-adventure game set in a unique and intriguing Universe. Playing the role of a recruit of the Triple-O (or OOO for short) sent to the Twin planet system to search for agent Cyanha, survival is a case of shooting, swimming, climbing, and jumping your way through the harsh environment of a planet being terraformed. Together with pilot Lucia, you have to fight the wicked enemies of the OOO.

It’s an engaging adventure specifically designed from the ground up for VR platforms, allowing players to move around its environment in an all-encompassing, immersive manner.

Key features of Hubris: include:
  • Enjoy a full VR experience in which you are able to move, climb, swim and jump freely.
  • Become part of the unique and intriguing Sci-Fi world of Hubris, the start of a new full-blown space saga.
  • Savour some of the best and most immersive graphics in VR available.
  • Fight alongside epic and colourful characters against a mix of alien wildlife, humanoids and mechanised enemies, each of them requiring unique tactics to defeat.
  • Gather and salvage resources, craft weapons and tools, control vehicles and mechanical devices.
  • Unravel the OOO’s long-forgotten secrets.
  • Earn your place as an agent of the Order of Objectivity.
Hubris will launch on Desktop VR platforms before the end of 2022 while a Meta Quest version is also in development.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Seems pretty interesting tbh, I'm trying to find decent VR games but haven't had much luck yet.
From what I read on their discord, game will only have like 4 or 5h of playtime and that's a major downside for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed