VR fantasy RPG game 'Ruinsmagus' to launch this Spring

ruinsmagus.jpg

Publisher Mastiff has announced that it is partnering with Japanese developer CharacterBank to publish their fantasy RPG game Ruinsmagus on Meta Quest and Steam.

In RUINSMAGUS, you will take on the role of a novice in the magical arts who is sent to investigate the abandoned ruins below the prosperous town of Grand Amnis. The town’s wealth depends largely on artifacts hidden deep within the ruins, protected by powerful Guardians. Faced with a daunting challenge, you must answer the question that haunts each and every one of your fellow citizens: What mysteries lurk beneath the gilded streets and corners of Grand Amnis?

As a member of the renowned RUINSMAGUS Guild, your goal is to help strengthen it with magic, resources – and wisdom! – as you fulfill more than 25 unique, story-driven quests assigned to you. Face off against guardians tasked with protecting the ruins from intruders – and solve deadly puzzles to advance the story. When you've successfully completed a quest, head to the surface to acquire new items and upgrade your equipment in town – if you want to live another day, that is!

Ruinsmagus is expected to release on the Oculus Quest Store and Steam sometime this Spring.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this will be an actually VR RPG... that will be really dope... As long as its not loot box filled.. and not 40 min game..
I can see this being divided into 3-4 parts to make it easier to load on Quest.

Reactions: Mama Looigi and Xzi

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
I hope this will be an actually VR RPG... that will be really dope... As long as its not loot box filled.. and not 40 min game..
I can see this being divided into 3-4 parts to make it easier to load on Quest.
yeah, looks promising and I'm curious to see how the gameplay turns out too

MattyKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping this is good, I love VR games but I want a nice story focused game that plays smoothly.

Will definitely keep an eye on this while waiting, I love VR but haven't played any story focused games in VR since Half-Life Alyx.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.