"Feline RPG" 'Kitaria Fables' gets launch date

kitaria.png

Described as a "feline RPG" is indie devs Twin Hearts' upcoming title Kitaria Fables. The gameplay is said to combine classic RPG and farming elements in, you guessed it, a feline-filled world. Publisher PQube launched new gameplay trailer today as well announced the game's release date:

The new Kitaria Fables trailer showcases cat-tastic game elements, including classless combat (with sword, bow and magic) against fur-midable foes, farming fur-miliar resources, crafting paw-erful new weapons, 2-player radi-claw couch co-op, questing through stunning environments and – of course – a cat-llection of purr-ty darned cute NPCs.

In Kitaria Fables, paw-sibly the puuurfect RPG and farming adventure, players and their furr-iends will discover:

· Farm:

o Meet cute new friends and neighbors around town in Paw Village! Plant seeds and tend to crops on Thunderbunn Farm, with tons of different flowers, fruits and vegetables to nurture and spring to life.
o Work hard to upgrade farms with better tools and new produce. Players can unlock new seeds at Kiki's stall and head over to see Ms. Apple with their produce and see what special recipes they can cook up.

· Quest:

o Traverse a huge range of environments in the sprawling world of Kitaria. Explore the wilds, battle enemies and help out friends while exploring the many regions on the map.
o Collect resources and provisions for quests, and craft gear and accessories at Shamrock the Blacksmith to boost stats and develop a whole new look.
o Customize characters with skins, gear and accessories

· Battle:

o You can't make an omelet without cracking a few heads – um, eggs! Players will jump into intense real-time combat against wild creatures and dangerous enemies lurking in the shadows.
o Switch up loadouts whenever, choosing between melee weapons, bows and magic. Share the adventure by inviting friends to play along with local couch co-op mode.

Kitaria Fables launches Thursday, Sept. 2, in retail and digital for PlayStation 4 and 5, and Nintendo Switch; digital only for Xbox One & Series S/X and Steam for PC.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Looks cute, reminds me of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles a bit, except... With cats?

Game looks a little cheap visually, but if it plays nicely and the music fits well, that isn't too bad I suppose.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like the look of it, but this is 4K 60 FPS PC footage.
I need to see how it looks and performs on Switch, I get the feeling they are shying away from showing that because the game is still not listed on the Switch eShop.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love cats I love puns. But monster hunter stories 2 and this bombardment of cat puns has made hate cat based games by default. So sorry but ignored maybe next trip around the multiverse buddy

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks good but how the fuck do u call this a classic style rpg. It's more of a hack n slash. Classic style is more of a turn based or has shit changed and I didn't get the memo

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks fun, I'll probably pick it up, depending on price and how much content there is. I miss the animal mascots of the late 90's and early 2000's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night