Hacking Voice For M3 Lotos

  • Thread starter Thread starter manu-m3
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 12,666
  • Replies Replies 72

manu-m3

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
199
Reaction score
30
Trophies
1
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
691
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,Gaboros and I will create a new OFFICIAL M3 FW with the GBalpha Team!
It is Called M3 Lotus!

Please Vote for this new Official FW with YSMenu Gamefixes!
Moonshell is build in like in M3 Sakura!

Famous question:So, what will be the advantage of using this firmware over the official ones or the alternatives wood and ysmenu"

Answer:It's an YSMenu with MoonShell Look and works on GMP-Z003

Thanks!

http://s.gullipics.com/image/5/4/m/hq2x3b-...o-j8h0/img.jpeg
 
Bad English .-.

Vote here for a new M3 Real Firmware, any Post with the string "Vote+" would be recognized by manu-m3

Und falls du etwas Hilfe brauchst 'Manu'lein^^ Ich stehe dir dabei gern zur Seite^^
 
"So, what will be the advantage of using this firmware over the official ones or the alternatives wood and ysmenu"

It's an YSMenu with MoonShell Look .-.
 
While its nice that it will work on a GMP-Z003, there won't be any other differences to the existing firmwares? Do you already know for sure that it will work?
Is there already a web page for this or something?

I think it would be nice to know a little more information about this
smile.gif


Schicksalsheld said:
"So, what will be the advantage of using this firmware over the official ones or the alternatives wood and ysmenu"

It's an YSMenu with MoonShell Look .-.

So is it based on YSmenu?
 
@manu-m3 ich habe hingeschrieben das jeder der in seinen post "vote+" schreibt als Stimme (englisch -> Vote) von dir berücksichtigt wird...
 
@Keram:You are right!

This FW is a Official Project with GBalpha and works for sure,if GBalpha creat it!
We havent a Web Page but GBalpha post it on GBalpha CN soon!

-YSMenu Gamefixes
-Moonshell Style
-Faster and Cleaner than Sakura
-GMP-Z003 Support!

@S.Held:Okay Danke!
@amaro:I think we can make a Cooperation if you agree!

Please Vote :
give Vote+ in your Post if you like it!

How is the Startlogo?
 
I think set up a hacked moonshell which can load any nds rom and setup inilink for this would be more simply then making a new firmware. With a correct inilink setup you should as my woodm3 loader or ysmenu.
I also have thing like this on my acekard. It is directly boots to moonshell then I can play any game with inilink. It just basically add autoboot function on and write the lastsave.ini then it boots akaio. Then the game will be loaded automatically.
That would be more simply solution for a wood or ysm3 which looks like moonshell (because that would be moonshell xD) and this could be made more easily.

And you could make a skin called m3 lotus and you could call that m3 lotus if you wish
 
@Gaboros:Thanks i know Gaboros!
You are right i build it with Moonshell and make M3 Lotus Style!The load with YSMenu Dats is easy to create!
@amaro:In the programming soon!
 
manu-m3 said:
Thanks i know Gaboros!
But its a officially FW and can load on GMP-Z003,you know!

Its only for M3 Products !
And to make isnt really difficult with YSMenu and Moonshell Files!

Of course I know and I can not wait to see it.
smile.gif


I just said my opinion that that way I mention could be done any of the users here. Last week I have successfully made my version for acekard akaio 1.8.5a
smile.gif

And in my opinion I could easily make it for my woodr4 for m3 too.
smile.gif
 
Have this, I definitely must!

Bad grammar in excitement aside, this is going to be the greatest thing to happen to m3.

By the way, please remove the freaking disc check.

Come on people, show your support!!! This may be our last chance at an official firmware~~~
 

Site & Scene News