Hacking VITAMIN LEAKED! Well..

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I disagree somewhat with this statement. There were a few of us that would've gladly waited patiently for a proper version
Yeah. I was referencing Breaking Bad's ending song.
TheFlow0 is kind of a faggot for punishing the entire scene, but as a fellow developer I can understand what he's going through. Having something that you put your blood, sweat, and tears into leaked can be taxing mentally and emotionally.
That said, I wish he would've gotten the leaker banned or something instead of withdrawing from the scene completely. At least give us the source, man. That's the coder ethic.

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
I want to know what causes the Memory Card corruption. (probably error writing to app.db? ) maybe a do a backup first?
I've seen two reports of it already (one on reddit and the other on ps iso site)
their legit stuff no longer works.

also how do we identify if the game uses bigger ram (which causes it to fail?) so we can avoid it for now.
if it crashes due to the game files being too large, and writes on the db on the fly, maybe that's why it crashes?

I think if I were to continue vitamin, I would make a temp db first write on that, or create a temp file, crosscheck, md5/crc w/e
if all files are dumped, verified, I can write back to the main app.db, but IDK, just my theory, we will know.

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I had a go at dumping Ragnarok Odyssey earlier, I don't think that works, unless i am missing a step between the game launching and the actual dumping process....

Not likely. Flow just tweeted a while ago that the leaked version has "low compatibility, no suspend prevent, no 444mhz patch"

We lost a hell of a tool

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
also how do we identify if the game uses bigger ram (which causes it to fail?) so we can avoid it for now.

I think it has something to do with games that require above 3.50 fw.

3.50 unlocked 30% more memory for games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok i felt bad for him at first but now he is just being an asshole
Perhaps he's still teasing though I doubt it. It was a direct tweet to wololo...

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been drooling for a PSVita scene that is on par with the original PSP. I was a little bummed to read all the fallout surrounding the leak, but at this point I haven't really utilized my PSVita for about a year due to the pace of development. 3DS scene has held me over nicely. Still I will keep an eye on further developments in the Vita scene as it is an awesome device that is begging to be unlocked.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria

Question:

You now all those people on reddit who have been dumping like mad for the past 6-7hrs ?

Will they have to REDUMP all of the games if this Vitamin release really does happen?

When i say redump im specifically talking about the games that already are said to be "working" on this leaked build.

Also sorry for putting you on thr spot here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...