try to change 825... to 826 or 824 and see what it does.
Edit: i did not try these codes but i think after a second glance it could be just a Fake code. That means the code doese change the Hp value but not Hp itselfe. Im sure it would be a easy task to find a new code based on B200+.
Hello hello! I have some codes for PCSE00428 that i made myself, they run fine when i make them, but they all move about 200 addresses up or down when i turn of the vita or reload the game (Exept the Strip Combo... for reasons i dont know). How do you find the relative address instead of the absolute one?
# PCSE00428
_V0 Money x9999999997
$0200 8156966C 3B9AC9FD
_V0 Experience
$0200 8155E75C 3B9AC9FF
_V0 Level
$0200 8155E760 00000065
_V0 Attack And Defence
$0200 8155E758 000003E7
$0200 8155E754 000003E7
_V0 Skin [001-003]
$0200 8155E750 00000003
_V0 Undies [000-03A]
$0200 8155E748 0000003A
_V0 Walk [014-02A]
$0200 8155E744 0000002A
_V0 Style [02B-033]
$0200 8155E740 00000033
_V0 Model [000-34E]
$0200 8155E730 0000034E
_V0 Sonico
$0200 8155E730 0000034D
_V0 Miku
$0200 8155E730 00000260
_V0 Everything you Wear is Maxed
$0200 8155E6F4 000003E7
$0200 8155E2D4 000003E7
$0200 8155E274 000003E7
$0200 8155E214 000003E7
You have made a lot of codes, unfortunately not all of them fit on a PSV file max.50 lines, here you have to combine some codes and make combo codes.
You can also take only the most important codes and create a nice psv, don't forget max 50 codes otherwise there will be syntax error if you make more.
How to make stable codes I can't tell (im bored about it) but I know what could help use my link below how to make B200+codes.
In your case mybe B200 could help i mean not B200+. But to know if B200 works or not you need to know seg1 range from game.
Example;
If seg1 is 8150000 - 82000000 means all Addresses betwen would work everything else outside needs B200+.
You have shown potential with nice codes, now learn to make B200+ codes and you will almost reach the maximum of stable codes this would be your last step.
I have a few questions, if someone with experience wouldn't mind answering.
I have begun to work on a title that is fairly high profile, but the going process is slow as I am new to this. I have found that I can successfully find IDs, such as health (active and max health), items, and other addresses consistently, and I know how to freeze these values so to ensure that the cheats work. However, this title (please bare with me, I don't want to say the name of this title at this moment) has a habit of changing the memory address in where these values are kept every run of the game. I have noticed however that the game will return to these memory address if you keep doing runs eventually, so I've been slowly recording all the possible addresses as I go about it, albeit slowly.
Is there a way to speed up this process if I know what search steps are required to find the desired stat to freeze it every time?
Is there a way to easily search for yes/no triggers that only occur a single time per run? (for example, assume all items are unique and picking up an item changes the value to whatever it was [inactive] to whatever value represents it as actively picked up).
What I guess I mean is, if an event only happens once, but the initial value is unknown for [inactive] and [active] states, is there an easy way to narrow down searches to more quickly find these active memory addresses?
Is there a way to write a script in vitacheat to run in the background? Or is the program only capable of making static memory changes?
Assuming I were to finish this high profile game's cheat list, to a 90% consistency success rate(or better), what would be the best place to post them, here or elsewhere?
collectibles shop , mona mini game, moon jump(not fly), enemy gigant, mana,hp good meal, relics, palette up, upgrade mana upgrade hp,armor all ,invincible ,money ,specter grip, big player.
time game and time challenges
upgrade and money
they work after losing or activated before starting stage
_V0 Generated Code
$B200 00000001 00000000
$3203 005D5A48 00000029 --> But I cant figure out the this is 29
$3200 00000000 00000010
$3200 00000000 00000458
$3300 00000000 447A0000
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...