Hacking VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is not right and not a solution for stable codes.Dangereous about save file and leads to crash.
$00FF 000000B8 00000000
The Value FF is too high ,The adress is not Static, FF would not help in the long term.
Oh boy! Holly molly! This is high-end explosive code Stuff ...
@tomberyx ,the codes work perfectly only with the game with All DLCs installed,stop writing untruths about me and watch this video and learn to play games and comlpete them before speaking.

For you all the codes not created by you are junk and not safe,next time prove it with videos and not writing untruths.

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You just have no clue about the matter.
why don't you turn on your game boy and play a super mario game.
For over a year you have been trying to make it clear to us how advanced you are with Vita cheat codes, but unfortunately you fail in almost all categories. It's just hopeless with you !!

Edit;
Why do you put my Code

_V0 Inf.Capital
$B200 00000001 00000000
$0200 0000BB8C 05F5E0FF

on your list without credits?

If you can show us how you made this cheap code, then I will take back my criticism and apologize to you.

If you refuse, I'll call you as a poor little thief..

Last edited by tomberyx,

Wet_Cardboard_Box

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEXT part will come soon if you understand Part 1 above ;-) and beeing ready.
Btw; which game du you need for codes?

I was hoping to learn in general so I could try it with different games and contribute towards some more overlooked, indie, and/or more casual games to help expand the database. I had been poking around with the Fuzzy Search, but I appreciate you explaining TempAR so I could look into it. I had been trying to figure out PCSE00362 Age Of Zombies (USA)

I Think I got lucky with Downwell. I tested it across two different Vitas and after rebooting.Seemed to work every time

# Title: Downwell
# ID: PCSE00873
# Region: USA
# Version: USA 3rd
# Type: NoNpDrm
# Code Author: Wet_Cardboard_Box

# PCSE00873

_V0 Infinite HP
$0200 845FF294 40A00000

_V0 Infinite Gems
$0200 845FF4F4 40B01111

Attachments

• Downwell.7z
    305 bytes · Views: 124

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You just have no clue about the matter.
why don't you turn on your game boy and play a super mario game.
For over a year you have been trying to make it clear to us how advanced you are with Vita cheat codes, but unfortunately you fail in almost all categories. It's just hopeless with you !!

Edit;
Why do you put my Code

_V0 Inf.Capital
$B200 00000001 00000000
$0200 0000BB8C 05F5E0FF

If you can show us how you made this cheap code, then I will take back my criticism and apologize to you.

@tomberyx ,Do you think you are the only one who knows how to make $ B200 codes?
I'll explain immediately how i did i found the code I subtracted the code found with Seg1 and the result is BB8C with this app
Screenshot_20210811-193044.jpg

I'm not a code thief you are that you are a clown and nothing but insult and you are the only rude offensive as opposed to all the other members.
In the end, you can never prove the lies you write about me with facts.

MichaelWilliams1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello friends how are you doing today can you make Inf HP Ammo money time for Call of duty black ops declassified unit 13 little big planet marvel edition and ratchet and clank q force please

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@tomberyx ,Do you think you are the only one who knows how to make $ B200 codes?
I'll explain immediately how i did i found the code I subtracted the code found with Seg1 and the result is BB8C with this app
View attachment 272842

I'm not a code thief you are that you are a clown and nothing but insult and you are the only rude offensive as opposed to all the other members.
In the end, you can never prove the lies you write about me with facts.

You have the right tool but write down the Right Values x1-x2=b200

You are on the right way! Keep going!

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

@tomberyx ,here's how I found the $B200 code
Screenshot_20210811-200343.jpg Screenshot_20210811-200419.jpg Screenshot_20210811-200426.jpg
As you can see it is the same as yours,no theft!

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice that you are interested in developing codes. It will be a very difficult road to make stable codes.
1. Now you know how to find codes, that's good!
2. To be better than a newbie, you need to be able to dump and be a bit familiar with TempAr.

3. Take a game that the codes only work for the moment, find the address X and do a dump.

4. I don't want to show you everything at once because it could be difficult and you will lose yourself. You have to understand every step as best you can or you will fail and will not know why. In-game memory is the most important thing to know and is different for almost every game. You can't understand how things are, but you can feel it, and if you have that, then you are advanced. ;-)
I was hoping to learn in general so I could try it with different games and contribute towards some more overlooked, indie, and/or more casual games to help expand the database. I had been poking around with the Fuzzy Search, but I appreciate you explaining TempAR so I could look into it. I had been trying to figure out PCSE00362 Age Of Zombies (USA)

I Think I got lucky with Downwell. I tested it across two different Vitas and after rebooting.Seemed to work every time

# Title: Downwell
# ID: PCSE00873
# Region: USA
# Version: USA 3rd
# Code Author: Wet_Cardboard_Box

# PCSE00873

_V0 Infinite HP
$0200 845FF294 40A00000

_V0 Infinite Gems
$0200 845FF4F4 40B01111

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@tomberyx ,here's how I found the $B200 code
View attachment 272844 View attachment 272845 View attachment 272846
As you can see it is the same as yours,no theft!

That is the correct proof !! I apologize to you and take everything I said. except for these FF codes. I am pleased that you understand a bit of the B200 codes. Maybe one day you will understand why your FF is problematic. But you have to find out for yourself because you don't want to understand me.
in summary you are on the right path but with the wrong attitude. Creating code doesn't mean that it will work for everyone. You need to know why it isn't working, if you knew that then you wouldn't be adding FF.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That is the correct proof !! I apologize to you and take everything I said. except for these FF codes. I am pleased that you understand a bit of the B200 codes. Maybe one day you will understand why your FF is problematic. But you have to find out for yourself because you don't want to understand me.
in summary you are on the right path but with the wrong attitude. Creating code doesn't mean that it will work for everyone. You need to know why it isn't working, if you knew that then you wouldn't be adding FF.
@tomberyx look carefully at the video,you will see that the codes work even if i reset and continue several times and it don't crash.You still haven't figured out that i create codes with all DLCs installed and you without DLCs in games,that's why then they don't work,for example your ONE HIT KILL code for Soul Sacrifice(PCSH00178)from me doesn't work because i have all the DLCs installed,but i don't come to complain or insult you here in the thread,i go over and look for codes that can work if they are stable then i publish them if they are static no,so now i make the videos so that no one bothered if the ones i create don't work .If you want i can make you a video so you can see and understand better than words.

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I'm new to using VitaCheat and I am trying to figure out how to use codes for Disgaea 3, specifically about getting certain innocents on items. Is there a wiki or a post giving innocents IDs or examples on how to edit the codes? Thank you in advance.
This is not right and not a solution for stable codes.Dangereous about save file and leads to crash.
$00FF 000000B8 00000000
The Value FF is too high ,The adress is not Static, FF would not help in the long term.
Oh boy! Holly molly! This is high-end explosive code Stuff ...

Edit;
Why do you put my Code

_V0 Inf.Capital

$B200 00000001 00000000
$0200 0000BB8C 05F5E0FF

No, no. What I meant was, on the PSP, certain emulators, namely gPSP wouldn't allow you to call up the menus of cheat engines, like CWCheat and TempAR, but at a certain point, something changed somewhere, and certain versions of those cheat engines could be called up while running an emulator on the PSP. I wasn't talking about using Vitacheat in a Vita emulator. I was talking about being able to call up the Vitacheat menu while running either the native Vita emulation, as in straight from an officially installed PSP game, or while in Adrenaline. Most likely, the issue is simply that, when playing a PSP game on the Vita, the current memory sees certain button presses as coming from the PSP's buttons, not the Vita's. So, theoretically, if you were to bind the menu open command to a button combination that is always recognized in memory as the Vita's, I bet you could pull up Vitacheat in a PSP game. You might have to add an entry into config.txt for the game itself, but I'm 90% sure it's simply a key-binding issue.
You are correct, it's not the best option in some ways, but if you look at it from, say, choosing between CWCheat or Game Genie, wouldn't you rather have a way to use a better, more versatile cheat engine?
No one is actually discussing this as if it's something that can even be done, just discussing the possibility of it.
But it can be done. Because if you can use Vitacheat in the Android GTA port, then you can get it to work with the PSPEmu or Adrenaline. At least one, if not both.

Also, that thing about @NeoGranzon stealing your code: That's a B200 code for currency, right? Not a hard code to find. I would maybe chill out a bit, seeing as, if two people work separately in codes for the same game, odds are, if the codes work, both people are going to come up with the same thing.
You think anyone has ever had the balls to call me a thief? No. Because simple codes like that are not up for debate. Pointers, etc...? Sure. But still, assuming theft is a dick move.
I mean, technically, since I created all the same codes for Infinite Offerings, Sigils, Lacrima, etc for Soul Sacrifice Delta last April, and I've spent the last few days here offering up bits of info to help find codes for the game, I could call you a thief, too. I am one of the folks that made the information available to you to even start using Vitacheat in the first place. Those tutorials that everyone follows, the wiki, all that stuff, I was one of the folks early on who helped figure that sh*t out for everyone here. Including the pointers and B200 codes. I've got the PMs as proof, if you need.
You're welcome. Know your role.

Here's the thing: all this is COLLABORATIVE. You don't get to claim a whole lot, really. Your pointers, those belong to me, Smoker1, Roah, and everyone else who figured that out for you and helped improve an outdated application to do the heavy lifting for you. Can you find a pointer without TempAR? As in, can you find one by hand, simply by using search functions? I can. And it f**king sucks. So you can thank Yohoki for codes not taking you weeks to find on your own.
I don't want to be being a dick to you right now, man. I was actually pretty stoked about your work on the Soul Sacrifice games. I was even overlooking you being snippy with other folks.
Stop it.
If you're so concerned people are stealing your codes, stop posting them. And if you're going to accuse someone of stealing, you need to do a whole f**k of a lot better than a single line, static money code. The literal easiest code in the entire world of game hacking.
That is not the hill you want to die on.

Last edited by eighthdayregret,

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, no. What I meant was, on the PSP, certain emulators, namely gPSP wouldn't allow you to call up the menus of cheat engines, like CWCheat and TempAR, but at a certain point, something changed somewhere, and certain versions of those cheat engines could be called up while running an emulator on the PSP. I wasn't talking about using Vitacheat in a Vita emulator. I was talking about being able to call up the Vitacheat menu while running either the native Vita emulation, as in straight from an officially installed PSP game, or while in Adrenaline. Most likely, the issue is simply that, when playing a PSP game on the Vita, the current memory sees certain button presses as coming from the PSP's buttons, not the Vita's. So, theoretically, if you were to bind the menu open command to a button combination that is always recognized in memory as the Vita's, I bet you could pull up Vitacheat in a PSP game. You might have to add an entry into config.txt for the game itself, but I'm 90% sure it's simply a key-binding issue.
You are correct, it's not the best option in some ways, but if you look at it from, say, choosing between CWCheat or Game Genie, wouldn't you rather have a way to use a better, more versatile cheat engine?
No one is actually discussing this as if it's something that can even be done, just discussing the possibility of it.
But it can be done. Because if you can use Vitacheat in the Android GTA port, then you can get it to work with the PSPEmu or Adrenaline. At least one, if not both.

Also, that thing about @NeoGranzon stealing your code: That's a B200 code for currency, right? Not a hard code to find. I would maybe chill out a bit, seeing as, if two people work separately in codes for the same game, odds are, if the codes work, both people are going to come up with the same thing.
You think anyone has ever had the balls to call me a thief? No. Because simple codes like that are not up for debate. Pointers, etc...? Sure. But still, assuming theft is a dick move.
I mean, technically, since I created all the same codes for Infinite Offerings, Sigils, Lacrima, etc for Soul Sacrifice Delta last April, and I've spent the last few days here offering up bits of info to help find codes for the game, I could call you a thief, too. I am one of the folks that made the information available to you to even start using Vitacheat in the first place. Those tutorials that everyone follows, the wiki, all that stuff, I was one of the folks early on who helped figure that sh*t out for everyone here. Including the pointers and B200 codes. I've got the PMs as proof, if you need.

Here's the thing: all this is COLLABORATIVE. You don't get to claim a whole lot, really. Your pointers, those belong to me, Smoker1, Roah, and everyone else who figured that out for you and helped improve an outdated application to do the heavy lifting for you. Can you find a pointer without TempAR? As in, can you find one by hand, simply by using search functions? I can. And it f**king sucks. So you can thank Yohoki for codes not taking you weeks to find on your own.
I don't want to be being a dick to you right now, man. I was actually pretty stoked about your work on the Soul Sacrifice games. I was even overlooking you being snippy with other folks.
Stop it.
If you're so concerned people are stealing your codes, stop posting them. And if you're going to accuse someone of stealing, you need to do a whole f**k of a lot better than a single line, static money code. The literal easiest code in the entire world of game hacking.
@eighthdayregret ,i can explain one thing to you since he perhaps has not yet understood it or does not want to understand it: if we analyze both the codes of inf.Lacrima for Soul Sacrifice&Soul Sacrifice Delta published by both,you will notice that they are not the same even they offer the same result and you know why?
The yours were created without DLCs installed mine with DLCs installed,in all the time of my presence here,i have learned that the codes you create without DLC or with may change or not work.
He doesn't know how many hours i waste with VitaCheat to find codes that maybe make the game crash and i have to do it all over again to find the right one.
I also created a tutorial find here to help others find the codes themselves without always having to ask in this thread.
I conclude,telling you that i wish there were more users like you who help others when they ask questions to find codes or other and not all this crap,sorry everyone for the post too long.

Best regards!!!

Reactions: ILuvGames

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Stop it.

The whole thing was for science purposes only, I really wanted to know if he can do B200 codes. I don't care if someone steals my codes or not. on the contrary, if someone uses my codes then it makes me horny. Arguing is also a thing I love but always with the same guy is no fun in the long run :-)
Yes, I can't create codes without tools, would Roha, Yohoki and co. not be involved, there would certainly be little interest in codes.
I also rarely use TempAr. I prefer to use UPS.
My strengths are finding codes for almost all values in the game, but I am very weak at making static codes because the whole thing is damn messed and there are no reasonable stops.

If I could only understand how an address becomes a pointer or vice versa, that would change everything . I have already figured out a few things about how address and pointers harmonize, but unfortunately too little. In short, it is possible to find or combine all other values in the game with just one pointer. Will see how long does ist take

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Romancing Saga PCSB01120
experimental code

_V0 max Money 1
$B215 00000001 00000000
$3201 00061044 000A92B4
$3300 00000000 000F423F

_V0 max Money 2
$B214 00000001 00000000
$3201 00061044 000A92B4
$3300 00000000 000F423F

Reactions: MichaelWilliams1234

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
# Title: Shovel Knight
# ID: PCSB00743
# Region: EU
# Version: 1.05
# Code Author: tomberyx
# only for VitaCheat z06 and FW 3.65+
# PCSB00743

_V0 Hold X to Fly
$C201 00000001 00004000
$3202 81A40030 000003D0
$0000 00000000 000000D0
$0000 00000000 41980000

_V0 inf.HP
$3203 81A3FDE0 000001C4
$0000 00000000 000001CC
$0000 00000000 00000020
$0000 00000000 41F00000

_V0 inf.max Money
$3203 81A3FDE0 000001C4
$0000 00000000 000001CC
$0000 00000000 00000314
$0000 00000000 00012FD1

_V0 inf.Magic
$3103 81A3FDE0 000001C4
$0000 00000000 000001CC
$0000 00000000 00000310
$0000 00000000 00000063

_V0 [Note] If codes not work
$0000 00000000 00000000

_V0 restart game and try again
$0000 00000000 00000000

Attachments

• PCSB00743.rar
    403 bytes · Views: 137

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
@eighthdayregret ,i can explain one thing to you since he perhaps has not yet understood it or does not want to understand it: if we analyze both the codes of inf.Lacrima for Soul Sacrifice&Soul Sacrifice Delta published by both,you will notice that they are not the same even they offer the same result and you know why?
The yours were created without DLCs installed mine with DLCs installed,in all the time of my presence here,i have learned that the codes you create without DLC or with may change or not work.
He doesn't know how many hours i waste with VitaCheat to find codes that maybe make the game crash and i have to do it all over again to find the right one.
I also created a tutorial find here to help others find the codes themselves without always having to ask in this thread.
I conclude,telling you that i wish there were more users like you who help others when they ask questions to find codes or other and not all this crap,sorry everyone for the post too long.

Best regards!!!
Hey, so I'm just gonna skip over the other part, if you two have it resolved.

So... That code you were asking for, the one for missions where you need to take no damage... Do you still need it?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey, so I'm just gonna skip over the other part, if you two have it resolved.

So... That code you were asking for, the one for missions where you need to take no damage... Do you still need it?
@eighthdayregret ,nothing was resolved if you read his post quoted,he didn't even apologize for this post,
Screenshot_20210814-081638_Samsung Internet.jpg
he admitted he also likes to fight with other users.
Can you really find pointers with Vitacheat without using TempAr?
However,i haven't been able to find infinite time,invincibility...yes i still need it,maybe i'm too beginner as he calls me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too