Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh i see idk i put it in ur0:tai and the line u used is
ur0:tai/vitacheat.skprx
Try doing this
Changed VitaCheat's folder, changed the path in the config.txt and rebooted the Vita.
Started the minigame.
Opened VitaCheat.
Went to Go Search.
Only changed the value (still no sign of the float).
Made the First Search.
Crash again.

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changed VitaCheat's folder, changed the path in the config.txt and rebooted the Vita.
Started the minigame.
Opened VitaCheat.
Went to Go Search.
Only changed the value (still no sign of the float).
Made the First Search.
Crash again.
So i just downloaded and tested screenie with vitacheat and it doesn't crash for me but it does cause lagg and stuttering for me.
I would download the newest version of kuio from autoplugin, as the one you have may be an older version and may be causing the issue,
But first add under *ALL the suprx as well in the config.txt

*ALL
ux0:vitacheat/vitacheat.suprx

Someone posted this made it work for them on 3.68

If not i would delete vitacheat and install the newest version from scratch.

Last edited by kaymynd,

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to use the code for the money, and it didn't work. I believe I typed the code in the .psv file correctly.
And there wasn't any option to type the floats in VitaCheat, since square also wasn't recognized in Go Search.
To change to float, you have to have selected the value field. It only lets you change the type while you're editing the number. It should change between dec/hex/float.

If your vitacheat plugin is crashing just from searching, something's not right. I'd recommend reinstalling it. I know you say it works in other areas, but that doesn't mean something isn't broken. It could have simply had a little issue while downloading. I don't believe z06 was made for 3.68, so I can't say it'll work, but I've heard a few people say it does. Since you're on 3.65, you should use z05. Here's the link for both anyway:

z05 Vitacheat (3.68):
https://github.com/r0ah/vitacheat/b...5beta/FINALCHEAT-PSVITACHEAT-V365-Z05BETA.zip

z06 Vitacheat (3.65):
https://github.com/r0ah/vitacheat/b...6beta/FINALCHEAT-PSVITACHEAT-V365-Z06BETA.zip

Reactions: kaymynd

Smich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Mortal Kombat (PCSB00106) [NoNpDrm]

Inf health P1
$0100 8A735936 00003FB0

One kick for win P1
$0100 8A798B96 00000F80

Inf X-RAY P1
$0100 81F8CD3E 00003F80

Reactions: CrossOut

Smich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Cosmophony (PCSB00734) [NoNpDrm]

200 Targets already
$3002 830048C4 00000018
$3000 00000000 00000038
$3300 00000000 000000C8

Note: Activate the cheat-code after game load. Start the level and call VitaCheat menu immediately. Listen to music... Close VitaCheat menu at the last zone.
Sorry, you must shot one target for effect.

Last edited by Smich,

zeroviral

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
To anyone interested.
Toukiden Kiwami.
Weapon Mod.
Search for FFFFFFFF the address you are looking for should have half be FF and the right half 00. You can also try searching for your haku and flicking R trigger and you'll get there shortly. These address is your weapon storage.
Format will be FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00, I will refer to them as XX XX AA AA BB BB CC CC 00 00 DD.
XX XX is your actual weapon. It follows the weapon category if you equip a swrod. Basically, Swords, then Daggers, then Spears, etc.
AA AA is Main Mitama equipped leave it blank, they don't register nor level. Not sure if you could bring to battle then may register or crash. PS Do Not Change It if you have a motama eqquipped. I lost one afterwards.
BB BB is 2nd Slot Mitama. Again same as above.
CC CC is 3rd Mitama Slot. Again Same as above.
00 00 is something I don't know or am sure. It may have somehing about Combination boosts or something or the values for ailments.
DD is fortification level. May go beyond +9 but your chice.

Notes:
Nearly Everything is available. Not sure since I nevee looked at a Weapon Tree but I seem to have even AI specific weapons. Mitama weapons can be gotten via this way.

Armor Mod.
Search for 0004FFFF, format should be FF FF 04 00. If you have trouble then flick L Trigger carefully till you see a 2C 1. That is the clue I use to know if I am there. Now these part is for Armor Storage.
FF FF is Armor Set Id. The one that determines if it is say the Royal or Ninja set, etc.
04 is Armor Type. 00 is Helm, 01 is Body, 02 is Arms, 03 is Legs and 04 is nothing.
00 is Armor Fortification level. Similar to Weapon Mod it goes beyond +9.

Notes:
DLC Helmet are good too. I only had the free Yu's Pin and Shishui's Hat, now I have both upgraded and have other ones like the Hatsuho and Famitsu.

I will try to look for Mitama since they are luck based(20 runs before getting a Mitama I was searching). Then go see if Ican find these for Toukiden 2.

hanseo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any codes for the US verson of disgaea 3 and 4 ?

also is there a cheat database for psvita game like cwcheat was for psp?

Last edited by hanseo,

zeroviral

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
any codes for the US verson of disgaea 3 and 4 ?

also is there a cheat database for psvita game like cwcheat was for psp?

There is, seqrch for r0ah's vitacheat db. Download it via zip. Disgaea Codes. there is for 3 but it is mostly for HL I believe. 4 I had to resort for hex editing. Nothing more funnier than having a maxed stat Rank 1 Lv 300 weapon and armor with 8 slots for innocence at chapter 2.

AbdulSamad

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I would like to request codes for the following games. They can be of any region.
1. Rayman Legends.
2. Tearaway.
3. Wipeout 2048.
Thanks.

zeroviral

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Here is for Toukiden Kiwami's Mitama.
First search for 12C or 300(dec) in 32-bit which should bring at the top or 00000202(hex) to start at the bottom.
Looking at my printscreen a single address from 00 to 0F equals one mitama and no it doesn't follow any order.
The ones at 00 01 02 03 are the Mitama's overall exp or haku fed. Better to not edit it when Shikimi or the Mitama lady doesn't allow you to upgrade Mitama to ULT rank. The other is that Mitama have different exp individually.
The 04 is Mitama level leave it at 00 for plain level 0B for ULT.
The one at 05 is what dictates that you have that Mitama. Always set it to 0B meaning it will always be in your Mitama inventory.
The one at 08 09 0A 0B or it may be at 07 08 09 0A. Don't be alarmed, some are at the former while a few is at the latter. They all do align at the latter when done on a fresh save load. Now the ones there are always FF FF FF FF. These are current equipped skills of a Mitama. From left to right, The first is the first skill, from 00-0B and it follows the order of skills unlocked by Mitama's level. To be fair it is best to always set it to 00, Leaving it at FF means the Mitama will never level or if you decide to set it to ULT will never have skills nor allow you to change them. As long as it is at 00 even if you don't change the rest you can still pick and change skills for ULT Mitamas.
Second and third FF are basically the 2nd and third skill slot. Last FF doesn't matter.
The one at 0C or 0B again depending on where the last FF above lands is the unlocked skills. It basically follows and matches Mitama levels if done via Shikimi. Also means that those ??? becomesunlocked. Always set it equal to your Mitama level. Having it higher will not allow say a level 5 Mitama equip a skill unlocked at level 8. Setting it lower will also not allow you to equip a level 8 skill in ??? even if yours are at Level 8.

This can be made into a code unlike the armor or weapon, so if you know or know someone who can good for you. There are 300 legit Mitamas and 15? DLCs but the total slots are 400. Actuallythe game says I have 400. I guess exclusives count but won't appear like those in Taiwanese version

Attachments

• 2019-07-03-225604.jpg
    2019-07-03-225604.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 196

RexNihil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beat chains of olympus (I'm playing chronological order) and am now finally giving GOW1 a real shot through the GOW collection, which I've had help with in here before.

I absolutely loathe the first challenge "puzzle" in the game, which is getting a crate unbroken through arrow fire, in order to reach the netting and climb up. I can't do it. It's really making me angry, because it's the beginning of the damn game and it's simple, or should be. Worse, it keeps popping up that stupid "Press the back to kick" message EVERY TIME I FAIL and it's seriously damaging my calm. I was playing on hard, now I'm trying normal, and it's still not happening. I hated it on the PS2 as well, so I gamesharked the shit out of it.

So, my question is, does anyone have a cheat worked out for infinite double jumps or moon jumps? It was possible in the PS2 version, something about changing a 0 value to 1 or 2 through button presses, but I'm not sure how to implement that. Any help for a frustrated idiot?

GameID: PCSA00126 God of War Collection

Dump type: NND version 1.00

Last edited by RexNihil,

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Anyone know why I always get this error (C2-12828-1) whenever I tried to search something with vitacheat in Gundam Extreme vs force PCSE00915?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_15629106078492264.jpg
    FB_IMG_15629106078492264.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by gunfort,

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Anyone know why I always get this error (C2-12828-1) whenever I tried to search something with Vitacheat in Gundam Extreme vs force?
That's the code for crashes when the game has a corrupted file. You can re-download the game and hope for the best in this case, unless it's your save file which may be corrupted.

On the other hand, this appears sometimes when you use Vitacheat and you are searching way outside the memory range, or whenever you write X data to the game with Vitacheat where you shouldn't. Some games can do this depending on what you are doing. That said, simple searches for values shouldn't be that common.

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
That's the code for crashes when the game has a corrupted file. You can re-download the game and hope for the best in this case, unless it's your save file which may be corrupted.

On the other hand, this appears sometimes when you use Vitacheat and you are searching way outside the memory range, or whenever you write X data to the game with Vitacheat where you shouldn't. Some games can do this depending on what you are doing. That said, simple searches for values shouldn't be that common.

I see, I'll try to redownload it from pkgj now.

zeroviral

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello, sorry about this. This is long overdue. My charging cable gave up and I had to make a patchwork of an Original and 3rd party cable. It sucks but it allpwed me to charge to 50-65%. Anyways here is for what I promised.

Toukiden 2

Weapons

First, I want you to open up your materials chest, then check your max available slots. That or jist used the db's Max Storage Slot to sset it to 1500. Search that at 32-bit.

FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - this is what we want and it is continuous. Up to how manh weapon slots you currently have. If you read my Kowami post before, you will see that there are no additional FF FF for Mitama. They don't equip on the weapon anymore and are in their unique equip slots.
FF FF AA BB CC XX YY ZZ 11 00 - this is what I will call it.
FF FF - this is weapon. Again it follows Kiwami's format. I recommend equipping a weapon of what you want to acquire. Say equip a Rifle when inserting another Rifle. The reason for this is because there are four result for insert. First is you get a specific weapon, get a blank result which doesn't show, a blank that is shown(doesn't cause crash when highlighted) and a unknown weapon named ???(will crash if highlighted).
AA BB CC - this is fortify levels. New to Toukiden 2, there are three choices when fortifying. Two if you have a non element weapon. These levels have a max value of 09 ie +9 individually but has a collective level of 9. This means that it cannot exceed 9. So having a 04 03 03 will be automatically corrected when loading the save file even if you saved beforehand.
AA - this is attack. It increases Attack and Dexterity(Precision) slightly.
BB - this is Attack and Dexterity. It increases Attack in a lower value but Increases Dex higher and consistently compared to above.
CC - this is Element/Ailment. Nothing more nothing less.
XX YY ZZ - unique to Toukiden 2 is the ability to break a weapon's limit. Hamminess aside, this allows you to increase total fortify levels to +10-12. This done via a wandering blacksmith GFaqs dubbed clown, or whom I dubbed troll. Troll has a habit of lurking every portal stone safe spots randomly and only does one action before leaving. This part renders him useless, no way I will hunt for him. Individually has a max of 03 and collective level of 3. Don't worry the bonuses are worth it.
XX - Attack and Dexterity
YY - Doesn't do anything, I am serious.
ZZ - Element and Ailment. The boost are high the Adjucicator?(First Poison Spear) had a 500+ poison after upgrading it via CC and ZZ.
11 - denotes that the weapon is either 02(newly acquired), 03(acquired) or just leave it blank no biggie.
Notes - the max weapons you can have is 2000, assuming you changed it or you did every quests regarding it. Previous Character AI weapons are available alongside this game's AI weapons. These weapons can match The strongest weapons that are non Mitama Weapons.

Armors

Search for your max available weapon slot or for 0004FFFF via 32-bit.

FF FF 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - this is what we want.
FF FF 04 AA BB CC XX YY ZZ 11 - this how I will call it.
FF FF - this is armor set. Same as weapon but more forgiving. Crashes still happens.
04 - Armor type. 00(helm), 01(armor), 02(arms), 03(legs).
AA BB CC - Simar to weapons but for Armors. Same limits.
AA - Defense Only.
BB - Element Only.
CC - Aegis. Affects how fast you recover the red portion of hp. Important for Carnage(Martyr), Diffusion, Heaven's Wrath, etc.
XX YY ZZ - Same as weapons but for Armors. Same limits.
XX - Defense
YY - Element
ZZ - Aegis
11 - same as weapons but for Armor. Not really that important.
Notes - Special Armors like Tenko and Hayatori/Hatsuho, Soma/Horo are under 01 only it is whole set despite occupying 1 slot. The AI Armors are gender specific and their upgrades and fortify levels are only available for specific genders. Hatsuho/Horo are Female only and Hayatori/Soma are Male only. It means Males cannot upgrade and fortify say Horo Outfit and same goes for Females cannot upgrade and fortify Soma outfit. Max Slots are 800. Also no more Set Bonus, Mix and Match for Fashion and Stats you want.

Mitamas

Search for Max Armor Slot or either 030000FF to start at bottom. You need to see a lot of FF FF FF.

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF - this is what we want.
11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 0B XX YY ZZ - this is what I call it.
11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 - this are Mitama Boosts/Skills. Basically when you view a Mitama tgis are the skills you can equip and level. This from top to bottom, the numbers corresponds to how they are arranged by default without equipping any of them. Max for each is 3, do not worry the game will not crash. Just save and those Skills that are only 1 Star will adjust once you load them.
0B - should always be this. As in 0B, It means Mitama is gotten. You willcrash if not 0B.
XX YY ZZ - current skills equipped.but auto arranges from lowest to highest.
XX - first skill equipped. Best be set to 00 Always meaning 1st available skill. I am serious, leaving it at FF will cause crash when opening Mitama equip menu.
YY ZZ - 2nd and 3rd Skill Equipped. Best to leave as FF FF. Else youwill crash.
Notes - There 250 total Mitama 199/200 without DLCs. Region specific Mitamas won't appear. Damn it, nk Ragna for me. Unique to Toukiden 2, Mitamas need to be at max level to fuse Mitama Wepons. Mitamas give Shards which is what is used for Mitama Weapons.

Note - When doing this, you will notice a few things. Camera is locked and do not follow your Character, nor can be rotated. NPCs moves away from their position like Blacksmith slowly moving towards you if near them and hammers air. Get stuck in equipment, mitama menus and/or shop menu or Stucked with NPC convos. Just save by pressing start and scrolling to it then reload save to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You could probably run duals in this Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2 AMD Ryzen 5000 ATX Motherboard... +1