Vitacheat and dragonball z battle of z

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Shevrock, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Shevrock
    OP

Shevrock Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2018
    United States
    Hello. First off, no worries vita cheat is already installed and working, AFAIK, I just need a good PSV. I can only find a PSV for the japanese version of battle of z, PCSG00213, i "THINK" i need PCSE00305. I'm not gonna lie i got it of of pkgj because my physical copy got screwed. It was stuck in the port and i broke it trying to pry it out. I also looked at the two hex codes in the PCSG00213 file and tried to enter them manually, but they froze the game. not sure if i entered them wrong or something. Either way my brother loves this freaking game and is stuck on a mission. the two cheats that were in the PCSG00213 file, Max DP and PP, would help him greatly. Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Thanks in advance. sorry for rambling a bit.

2. MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR GBAtemp Fan

Nov 17, 2008
    Brazil
    Sorry don't help in your specific question, but why don't you just import some save file and use via savemgr? If you want I can share my save of the game complete.

3. MUDD_BR
    This message by MUDD_BR has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Dec 13, 2018 at 11:00 PM, Reason: Dupe post.
    Oct 25, 2018
  4. MUDD_BR
    This message by MUDD_BR has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Dec 13, 2018 at 11:00 PM, Reason: Dupe post.
    Oct 25, 2018
  5. Shakushi007

Shakushi007 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2013
    United States
  6. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    Here's one for PCSB00396. I think the codes can be swapped out on it, because Shakushi and I have the same code for Inf DP and PP. Try out the unlockables codes and see if they work for you as well. :P

Shakushi007 likes this.
  7. CTR640

CTR640 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2018
    Netherlands
    Are there any different between Maidump and Nonpdrm? I used the nonpdrm version but because of the characters DLC like the Vegeto and SSJ Bardock, I had to use the Maidump version.

Last edited by CTR640, Dec 12, 2018
  8. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    Possibly. It's hard to tell. If your codes work with mine, then they're the same probably. You'll just have to try it out on yours.