Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
I have just updated my Vita but see no PSX on the store. Was going to buy FFVII to test this is it only up in US?

the store may not updated yet, you can try search
but for many of the games, you will need a ps3 to d/l the games

the when the game is in "bubble" install file (after you d/l it but be for you install it on the ps3)
you connect the vita to the ps3
then copy/install it to the vita

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Still nothing on the store thie is typical Sony.

...? Its always been updated on wednesday at 5pm for UK. Sometimes its been earlier though, so we may be lucky. Funnily enough though, I saw the PS Store was having maintennance last night when I tried to access it which got my hyped, but no, after I managed to access it again there was nothing new, but I'm guessing it was perhaps preparation for today.
Also you should be aware that we get a lot more games for PS1 on the store than the US did, so we're fortunate and lucky in many ways.
I know its annoying to have the update for PS1 and not the games, but its just the way it is

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I didn't know it was for today I just assumed as the update was out yesterday the games would be too.
Kinda like giving you a bat with no ball.

Yeah, I did hope they'd make an exception and release the games with the update, but I guess its more hastle than we'd think. Either way just hours left now.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
it is nice to play ps1 game on the vita
but

there is some thing missing(that should be added)

like use the analog sticks when in digital mode (like a pseudo analog, so the analog stick works like a digital pad)
and more ways to set custom buttons up, disable the rear pad and use the screen for the L2/R2/L3/R3 (the corners
of the screen)
and screenshot in Ps1/psp mode

edit:
there are more ps1 game on the NA vita PSN Store for D/L

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs