Homebrew Virtual Wii Usb loader GX issue

Oondevinezen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the last day and a half I've been having issues with USB Loader GX not loading my ISO of Smash bros Brawl.

-I have the USB Loader set up
-I converted to WBFS through Wii Backup Manager
-The files in my flash drive are in the right order: wbfs>Super Smash Bros. Brawl [RSBE01]>and then a wbfs file and a wbf1 file because the game was split in 2 by 4 gigs.

When I go to start up usbloader GX on virtual Wii, it starts up and all that but smash bros brawl is nowhere in sight. Just shows me the other Wii menu apps like mii channel, homebrew channel etc. Yes I have formatted my USB multiple times and double and triple checked every time that it was on FAT32 and still the same results. I am at a loss.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
USB loader GX was never good with me. It would sometimes work flawlessly and some other time it would fail to load GameCube games that were running fine a day ago. USB loader GX was only really useful at looking pretty but I would recommend configurable USB loader instead.

Oondevinezen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB loader GX was never good with me. It would sometimes work flawlessly and some other time it would fail to load GameCube games that were running fine a day ago. USB loader GX was only really useful at looking pretty but I would recommend configurable USB loader instead.

Configure USB loader works better? Specifically for Wii games? I already have a setup for GameCube games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o