Gaming Virtual console speed up?

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious if this is possible to speed up virtual console gsmes. For instance playing Pokemon on virtual console on the wii u. After using the speed up in emulators it's hard to go back to that slow speed and would be nice to play it on the TV. Is it possible?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is also the only thing pissing me off while enjoying VC games in bed via the great GamePad but it seems like the answer is no.
The "emulator menu" is what you get by touching the screen so there's no more options and there never will be. Sad but true. Just pray for an IOSU exploit and "real" emulators who can use the GamePad buttons as well.

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is also the only thing pissing me off while enjoying VC games in bed via the great GamePad but it seems like the answer is no.
The "emulator menu" is what you get by touching the screen so there's no more options and there never will be. Sad but true. Just pray for an IOSU exploit and "real" emulators who can use the GamePad buttons as well.

Thanks a lot for the response, I figured as I didn't see anything in the menu. I was hoping for some hack fix for a speed up but I guess it isn't that simple. Fingers crossed for a emulators. I feel there will be just have to give it time.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yep. Nothing more to say about this.
A "hack" might be available after the release of an IOSU exploit but as I said: There would be emulators then as well with a lot more options than Ninty's VC and you won't need to f*ck around with injection any more so I don't see a dev doing this hack for VC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs