Emulation Virtual boy advance turbo problem

warweeny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i have been using this GBA emulator for quite a while, but never got to go around fixing my problem with the turbo feature (sapcebar by default i believe).

Basically, what i am looking for is; play the game on normal speeds, when required, press assigned button to speed-up the game at about 200 to 300% of normal speeds (100% base).
Turbo is great in doing this... a bit too great, at 12000% speeds, it is pretty much useless.

I tried and google "virtual boy advance turbo speed" and the like, and i am not the only one with this issue, but nobody had a solution.

Hence turning to the wise guru's of GBAtemp to see if they have a solution i did not think of.
Hopefully someone here knows something :)

Thanks in advance for taking your time.

Last edited by warweeny,

x65943

习近平万岁!新中国万岁!!
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have been using this emulator for quite a while, but never got to go around fixing my problem with the turbo feature (sapcebar by default i believe).

Basically, what i am looking for is; play the game on normal speeds, when required, press assigned button to speed-up the game.
Turbo is great in doing this... a bit too great, at 12000% speeds, it is pretty much useless.

I tried and google "virtualboy advance turbo speed" and the like, and i am not the only one with this issue, but nobody had a solution.

Hence turning to the wise guru's of GBAtemp to see if they have a solution i did not think of.
Hopefully someone here knows something :)

Thanks in advance for taking your time.
Do you mean visual boy advance?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/7sqwbGI-ZcM?si=73M_qQxgKt3zoifl +2