Hacking Virginize wii with homebrew channel removed

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay before someone says, "why would you remove the homebrew channel before virginizing a wii?". I didn' do this my cousin did, it's his wii. I thought he could handle having darkcorps and the homebrew channel. Unfortunately he got sick of it and removed the homebrew channel with all the darkcorps crap still on there. with no way to get it off. I tried using the modmii's guides to reinstall the homebrew channel, but I'm only able to get to mult-mod manager and I cannot install ios58 like the guide instructs me to do so because it comes back as "error mounting device: SD" I'm using a 512mb SD card. Any advice is appreciated.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a google search doesn't find Dop-mii standard or standart edition. (I wasn't sure if that was a typo or not) I need a .elf version of it because I'm using the smash stack exploit.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you load multi-mod manager, select reload ios and load ios36, or 249/250 if you have them. The sd slot should work after ios reload.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you mauifrog that worked. But now I'm using homebrew channel to launch dop-mii and it's constantly crashing (DSI exception occurred). Is there a preferred ios to load when doing this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2