Virginity..

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
tinymonkeyt's thread about girls vs. boys masturbation made me think, so I felt like posting this..Just a note to everyone, I really want this thread to be serious, and no fooling around, or I'll delete it!

I have few questions for all of you who are willing to talk!
How many of you have lost virginity (had their first sex)?
At what age did you do it?
Was that experience good/bad (good sex, bad sex?)
How do you feel about it, are you sorry for not waiting, for someone other/better/more special?
Do your parents (if you're young) know about it, and do they approve it?
How much virginity actually IS IMPORTANT to you? Do you want to wait for marriage, do you enjoy one night stands, do you want to do it out of a love with your partner?!

To tell you mine experience, I did it at the age of 16 for the first time! Mine first time was kinda rushed and bad, we were both drunk, I didn't enjoyed it all that much, but was kinda proud to loose virginity. I never felt strongly about it, and I kinda just wanted to get it over with, but boy was I wrong..
My second time was about month or so after, and it was the most intense thing I ever did, it was kinda spontanius and it was REALLY good..
I'm still with the very same girl, and I'm extremely happy that mine first time was with someone I love, and not with some unknown girl from some concert or something like that!

Please, keep this serious, and without any "graphical" stuff..

EDIT: Costello, if you feel like removing this, please, do it, I don't mind
wink.gif

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hadn't had sex yet and want to save it to have a wonderful first night with the one I really love.

Some of my friends rushed it and they say it was the worst decision they've ever made. So I want to wait.
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
darkangel5000 said:
I hadn't had sex yet and want to save it to have a wonderful first night with the one I really love.

Some of my friends rushed it and they say it was the worst decision they've ever made. So I want to wait.
tongue.gif
Yeah, I'd advise you the same thing......and that's coming from a punk guy that shouldn't care about those things much
wink.gif

Believe me, it's worth waiting in the end..

But some people are different personalities, and they enjoy one night stands, and fooling around with that!

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
havent lost it
and wont lose it until marriage
yes. im THAT conservative

keep in mind if you lose your virginity at a young age with a random someone
you're fucking someone's future spouse.

Evilwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost it summer last year,I'm 13 no parents don't know and I don't want them to know.I enjoy one nights and being anti marriage and being a real anarchist im against the goverment and if my name gets out my plans for the next 4 years till i get a lisence im gonna blow shit up with c4.I kinnda knocked her up but i dont live near her she was nextdoor to my friend who i went to vist we hit it off and well thats it

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care too much about virginity. Virginity never comes to my mind until the female brings it up. I lost mine when I was 17. I was a virgin and she wasn't. The experience wasn't bad. Surprisingly, she was more horny than I was haha. We eventually broke up and I eventually found someone else. This time, this one's a virgin. She always said that she'll never have sex until she's married.. but I proved her wrong lol. A lot of girls say that they won't have sex until they're married, but it's actually not true based on my friends.

For a lot of relationships to be long term, sex is actually needed to keep it interesting after a long amount of time. Respect to those who are in long term relationship and never had sex yet. I just don't know how they can do it lol.

Anyways, virginity doesn't matter to me. As long as my partner never had too many sexual relationships. More than 5 sexual relationships is kind of a turn off for me. Other than that, I don't really mind 'cause in the end, all that matters is if you love that person.

I wouldn't do one night stand. You wouldn't have any idea where that girl's been or done. I don't want to risk getting any sort of STD.

Evilwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
Evilwii said:
I lost it summer last year,I'm 13 no parents don't know and I don't want them to know.I enjoy one nights and being anti marriage and being a real anarchist im against the goverment and if my name gets out my plans for the next 4 years till i get a lisence im gonna blow shit up with c4.I kinnda knocked her up but i dont live near her she was nextdoor to my friend who i went to vist we hit it off and well thats it
somehow i dont believe this.
well form what my friend said she was knocked up maybe he was lieing to scare the shit out of me(being chatolic and polish/irish id get my ass kicked by my uncles for knocking a chick up)I did sleep with her though.her name was Sara deaver.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
havent lost it

Well to be blunt, I'm the virgin of the vagina, not the ass.

To be descriptive I had my first sex; well ANAL sex (the sex where you duke a girl inside the butt) at the age of 14 the same year that 9/11 happened. I remember it happen when oldest brother brought a two girls inside the apartment, he wanted me to screw with this girl that's the sister of the girl that my oldest brother was hanging with at that time. She did a few boys and I was just another sucker but I wasn't THAT dumb like all other males; no offense. So we chatted and I wasn't ready, she kept her persistence and she giving me a blowjob and I just wanted to get it out of the way so I did her in the ass. Not in the vagina.

I take virginity very important, I'm waiting to have a date, it grows into a relationship, then marriage and finally sex.
Until that time comes I'm still a virgin >.> since I didn't orgasm inside her ass.

dewp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I broke my virginity when i was 16 years old with my gf at the time - it wasn't that great as it was her first time aswell and she was in a load of pain- didn't last long and i didn't climax - was much better thereafter though

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many of you have lost virginity (had their first sex)?

I have.

I was 16. That was in 1996.

Oh it was a very nice experience. I have no regrets about the night's events.
You've got to admit, it's a rather memorable time when you make love in a near freezing November drizzle, atop a wet rock.

I'd chased her for a year.

How do you feel about it, are you sorry for not waiting, for someone other/better/more special?

If I had any changes I'd make to the situation; I'd like it to have been with someone who I was better compatible with. We were together for three years, on and off. I'd prefer the memory to be with someone I could actually have loved long-term.

I'm from a divorced family. They both learned about it that same year because of a stupid mistake I made.
(Never EVER keep incriminating photos in your jacket pocket on laundry day. o.o )
neither of them particularly approved...as a matter of fact my mother threatened to call the police on me.
*chuckle*

How much virginity actually IS IMPORTANT to you? Do you want to wait for marriage, do you enjoy one night stands, do you want to do it out of a love with your partner?!

It's really not important to me. In my personal opinion, I don't feel that one should save their virginity for marriage, simply because so much of married life (from what I've observed and lived through) is based on sex.
I don't believe sex is a privilege to be allowed, so much as a skill to be mastered.
BUT: My viewpoint works for me,
of course it isn't Right for Everybody,
so I'm not saying to be like me......
and if anything I'll usually tell someone NOT to be like me.

EDIT: details

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm bored why not...

At what age did you do it? -> Early in college age is irrelevant (ie: can't remember)

Was that experience good/bad (good sex, bad sex?) -> Mind blowingly great with this hot blonde I had been dating who just ended up being a bit of a nymphomaniac. Not like I'd mind when you're with a girl with 38DDD boobs, fantastic curves, great kisser, toucher, and good with her mouth too.
biggrin.gif
Long story short, as much fun as there was I lost food on a fairly good % junkfood diet at the time.
smile.gif

How do you feel about it, are you sorry for not waiting, for someone other/better/more special? -> Feel great, no regrets or sorriness involved, and it was special. See above.

Do your parents (if you're young) know about it, and do they approve it? -> Considering the age would that really matter or be their business?

How much virginity actually IS IMPORTANT to you? Do you want to wait for marriage, do you enjoy one night stands, do you want to do it out of a love with your partner?! -> Honestly it's not. I think the entire concept of a virgin at least in western society is bullshit in this modern world. I see it as a mix of parents who grew up in the 1950s and a long lived practice of the Christian churches to control people and their will and impose their crap on the public on the whole making it taboo.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd just turned 14, it was with a girl I knew for a while but she wasn't my girlfriend and it was at a party.

It was alright.

Not really, although to be honest I think it changed it from being something emotional to being a pure pleasure seeking experience.

My parents found out about it shortly after and weren't too happy about it. I got a massive lecture on how I was a bad kid.

How much virginity actually IS IMPORTANT to you?
It wasn't very important to me, although after experiencing years of it just being an act of pleasure I'd recommend to most that you wait until it's an actual emotional bond rather than just scratching an itch. I get the feeling that even though I've had alot of it I've never really experienced the way some do.

luisrodl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice thread this one, brings back many nice memories.

The age I did it the whole deal was 18 years old. Before that I dabbled in all of the other sexual stuff that did not involved well penetration.

The experience was amazingly good. The girl I did it with was really experienced and well 9 years older than me so she taught me all the tips and tricks I needed to know. The first night of having sex I think is one of the top 3 sexual encounters I've had in my life.

I don't feel any type of regrets about not waiting or anything like that.

Well I think my parents always thought that I was sexually active since I was in high school because my dad always gave me condoms as an added gift in each birthday since I was 15 and my mother well figured it out because I was stupid enough to leave a pack of condoms in my desk one drunken night. But well my parents are very liberal and stuff but that does not matter anymore because well I'm already 21.

Virginity for me is one of the most stupid and outdated concepts that exist in modern society. I could not care less if I was with some girl who is a virgin/who is not a virgin/that has had a lot experience in the past. What matters is the personality and interactions you have with that person, not how many guys she has slept with or if she is a virgin or not.

As a side note that definition of slept with meaning sex for me is totally wrong. I have slept with many friends who are girls before but not had sex, just economic rooms acomodations. Why do we have to use that euphemism of "slept with" instead of just saying that had sex, sexual relations or even make love?

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm 21 and a virgin. I can't say I've put much effort into losing it, if anything I've probably avoided the situation. I have a complex when it comes to people, women especially. To me most women seem to be husk, empty shells, tits and a skirt with nothing redeemable in their personality and in turn I have no attraction to them. But I do on a rare occasion meet a girl and she's perfect, an angel, the type of person you wish you could shelter from the cruel nature of the world... and then it dawns on me, "I'm part of that cruel world." I look at my past and I feel like a beast. And as a beast the best thing I can do for this pure, un-jaded girl is to simply forget her name and leave her for a worthier guy. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, but life has left me tainted and I guess I just want to make sure I'm never responsible for anyone else's suffering.

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Prophet said:
I'm 21 and a virgin. I can't say I've put much effort into losing it, if anything I've probably avoided the situation. I have a complex when it comes to people, women especially. To me most women seem to be husk, empty shells, tits and a skirt with nothing redeemable in their personality and in turn I have no attraction to them. But I do on a rare occasion meet a girl and she's perfect, an angel, the type of person you wish you could shelter from the cruel nature of the world... and then it dawns on me, "I'm part of that cruel world." I look at my past and I feel like a beast. And as a beast the best thing I can do for this pure, un-jaded girl is to simply forget her name and leave her for a worthier guy. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, but life has left me tainted and I guess I just want to make sure I'm never responsible for anyone else's suffering.

Prophet, I just admire you and you're ways of thinking! That stuff is really special!
Very interesting way of thinking, especially last sentence..

I must say I'm kinda surprised how many of you actually got this thread seriously and write honest posts, I though I'll have to close it very soon, but you guys are great!
rolleyes.gif

Some of your experiences are really very interesting!

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Canonbeat234 said:
tinymonkeyt said:
havent lost it

Well to be blunt, I'm the virgin of the vagina, not the ass.

To be descriptive I had my first sex; well ANAL sex (the sex where you duke a girl inside the butt) at the age of 14 the same year that 9/11 happened. I remember it happen when oldest brother brought a two girls inside the apartment, he wanted me to screw with this girl that's the sister of the girl that my oldest brother was hanging with at that time. She did a few boys and I was just another sucker but I wasn't THAT dumb like all other males; no offense. So we chatted and I wasn't ready, she kept her persistence and she giving me a blowjob and I just wanted to get it out of the way so I did her in the ass. Not in the vagina.

I take virginity very important, I'm waiting to have a date, it grows into a relationship, then marriage and finally sex.
Until that time comes I'm still a virgin >.> since I didn't orgasm inside her ass.
Man, at least I consider anal sex further into... "perversion" than vaginal sex. It's like on that Family Guy episode when they decide to have Auricular (through the ears) sex to remain virgin...
blink.gif

Me, I lost virginity at an age too soon for many of you to believe. Let's just say I hadn't even lost my first set of teeth by the time I lost my virginity (in fact, I believe I didn't quite have a complete set of them). And I don't give a damn. Love matters a lot more than such a symbolic thing as virginity.

Also, @ prophet: women are 99% like men. And, yeah, we're all part of that cruel world. There's the love, too. It's not black or white or not even gray, it's just life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: