Hacking Virgin 3.2e

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as most of you would of read i posted a topic ysterday asking to get my wii back to 3.2e after installing Corps and V26PL now ive updated to 3.4e then downgraded back to 3.2e and formatted the wii system now i cant get originals to run at all starfall still seems to be installed any help PLEASE

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart loads but not Zelda or Play come on guys how can i get zelda to run for homebrew Corps is rubbish stick with Gamma thats what im going to do if i can remedy this problem

Posts merged

online then used all ios cios etc etc guides and got back to 3.2e

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im going to update to 3.4 to see if Zelda loads then and try for homebrew page again then try and fix it any suggestions would be of great help thanks

boobi_shabang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did you see if zelda worked while you were on 3.4e?? i would run the twilight hack from here and downgrade afterwards then at least the HBC is installed, follow this well written guide: http://www.iol.ie/~taz/wii/WiiHowToGamma.html

This is the process i followed yesterday, updates to 3.4e via Wii settings, formatted Wii then started fresh as in the guide - hope this helps

boobi_shabang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
ok updated got zelda to run again on 3.4e so now going to follow Tazs demo and see if this works
if you plan on updating to the Riiskimod/Softmii 0.9.5 then leave the starfall install as preloader will cover these hacks, i use PL 0.25 as you don't get the issue with standby mode not working and all hacks seem to work fine

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arrghhh bloody ret = 116 damn internet connection tryed over 50 times to connect nothing tryed changinf connection 1 2 and 3 all the same issues
any way to ios downgrade without the internet?

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok updated to 3.4e formatted run DJtaz downgrade page now got a 3.2e Zelda now loading aswell woohoo dont think im going to play with Corps or PLrs just yet that nearly nuked my wii NOT GOOD would stay clear until Taz releases something.........

D

Deleted User

Preloader is easy and recommended. But of course, I'm not forcing you or anything

Tigertailz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fuck my Wii won't boot zelda now... All I get is black screen.. I upgraded to system menu 3.4 then I did a system format... wtf am I going to do now :/

boobi_shabang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tigertailz said:
Fuck my Wii won't boot zelda now... All I get is black screen.. I upgraded to system menu 3.4 then I did a system format... wtf am I going to do now :/

try the update option again from the wii settings menu

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My advice is that if your going to be Hacking your Wii you should get your version of the Wii Systemmenu wad (289/NTSC 290/PAL). So if you have a problem with wad manager you can install it and have a fresh systemmenu.
On that note: SoftMii is safe as crossing the street (Don't be scare). Just look out and be thinking a head.
Check My Sig

Tigertailz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
boobi_shabang said:
Tigertailz said:

yeah it worked, cool
tongue.gif
smile.gif
saved my day.

boobi_shabang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tigertailz said:
boobi_shabang said:
Tigertailz said:

yeah it worked, cool
tongue.gif
smile.gif
saved my day.

nice 1 glad its all good now
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.