yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, first off DO NOT go to the old Crown3ds dot com URL, it redirects to spam.

In celebration of the continued excellence of the glorious Team Gateway, I would like to revisit a theory; is Team Gateway the often mocked and spat-upon Team Crown3ds ?

Still viewed as vaporware, the Crown3ds proof-of-concept was demonstrated on youtube:

Bullshit? The majority cry yay. I dare challenge this popular notion. I finally found this thread from June 2k13 which I posted evidence provided by Another World and whofan (from a different thread.) Here is the link to the old thread,
http://gbatemp.net/threads/proof-gateway-3ds-claim-to-be-working-on-a-game-manager.349636/

And here is the evidence I posted there (click for larger view)
bfhs1c.jpg

All hail Team Gateway, bringers of a gift so precious, only for those with the 4.5.

It would be a shame to see the hidden heritage remain tarnished. That is the point of this thread; to at least question the historical account.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I think in that video it was just fake m8 he was just using the Splinter Cell insides for it too look good and work, there was something released a while back were you apparently could use back ups but it was found out it was just the insides of a 3DS cartridge that was being used. I don't think crown had anything to do with GW.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the person behind Crown3DS was a GBATemp member, and they already admitted that it's a "social experiment"

It's just not vapor ware, it's an intentional hoax. There was a thread before where someone tracked down who owned the Crown3DS website.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
the person behind Crown3DS was a GBATemp member, and they already admitted that it's a "social experiment"

It's just not vapor ware, it's an intentional hoax. There was a thread before where someone tracked down who owned the Crown3DS website.
i think your thinking of the silly K3DS someone made, probably a mocking of the crown3DS stuff, but i think its clear crown3ds isnt gateway......see no painted nails :P

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think your thinking of the silly K3DS someone made, probably a mocking of the crown3DS stuff, but i think its clear crown3ds isnt gateway......see no painted nails :P
Ah yeah you're right, my mistake. I just woke up and they both use the same logo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.