Homebrew Video Game Hero

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Obviously he's talking about Video Game Hero, a homebrew project that was supposed to be released today. . .

LEARN PATIENCE, hes going to release it whenever he wants anyways, if he said the 20th, he will release it on the 20th, he never said what time. so chill.

Kbs

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Balrogs.Pain said:
LEARN PATIENCE, hes going to release it whenever he wants anyways, if he said the 20th, he will release it on the 20th, he never said what time. so chill.
Yeah, I was curious if he had a site I didn't know about where he could've put a download link.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Kbs said:
Balrogs.Pain said:
Yeah, I was curious if he had a site I didn't know about where he could've put a download link.
I dont think he has a site, but he has a youtube page, message him on either here (If he has an acc here) Or his youtube page about it.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
pasc said:
what is "videogamehero" about ?
Its like DDR or Guitar hero (Though theres no guitar or strumming involved) In which you press buttons on the bottom screen (5 buttons lined up) To the rhythem of the song. Ill provide a video for people wondering.

Kbs

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Balrogs.Pain said:
pasc said:
what is "videogamehero" about ?
Its like DDR or Guitar hero (Though theres no guitar or strumming involved) In which you press buttons on the bottom screen (5 buttons lined up) To the rhythem of the song. Ill provide a video for people wondering.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldsMnaB_pw There's a video to save you time looking
tongue.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I like this style of this game. It remeinds me of those music-games from the bomberman touch land-series, where the notes fall down and you have to touch them...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ