alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
airpirate545 said:
Can you get this to play on an GnM? I'm sure my friend would be delighted to play this. Anyways, this is just awesome. Best homebrew on my DS.
I couldn't I don't think you can. It gives you missing file errors when starting a song.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
maarten551 said:
good game but it's lack to much and i'm stuck by some songs....
What does it lack? it has pretty much everything except downloadable songs, which hell if you really wanted to you could figure out how to make a song for it.

Rokamunky

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Downloadable songs would be an absolute cracking addition to this brilliant little game. It is really addictive. I dont have the know-how to crack the songs but if anyone does then Metallica songs would be much appreciated.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
This is really good.. Thanks guys.. Just waiting for No.2 now..
tongue.gif
Its so good..
biggrin.gif

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never thought I'd be asking this about homebrew but, Does anyone have a save file with all the song completed? Cuz I went threw the game in normal and apparently that doesn't unlock the last 4 songs and I think one of them is Dig Dug.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
CheatingSoi said:
I never thought I'd be asking this about homebrew but, Does anyone have a save file with all the song completed? Cuz I went threw the game in normal and apparently that doesn't unlock the last 4 songs and I think one of them is Dig Dug.
The last four songs if im right, two of them require specific dates (One is your B-day, other one is Christmas) the other two require playing other songs to get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: