video converting question...?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by G36cBossMan, Jul 28, 2010.

Jul 28, 2010
  1. G36cBossMan
    OP

Member G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

United States
    im trying to make this episode of dbz -snip- to a bigger frame size i have any video converter pro so what would be a good size to make it for playing it on my ps3 as a data disk not a dvd and watch it on my tv not my computer? i dont have a huge tv either but its not tiny anyway should i make the frame size original choice since its a dvd rip from dbz season 1? or is there a different size i should be using... like 480x476 for example? any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Well technically that DBZ episode only has so many pixels. You can't magically make it high-def. In order to conserve aspect ratio, I would just leave the resolution to original.

3. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    Since you are just wanting to watch it on your PS3 you could just stream it from your PC via OrbLive.

4. G36cBossMan
    OP

United States
    ok thanks Hakoda ill do that

5. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    Dont link to downloads of copyrighted material again.

6. G36cBossMan
    OP

United States
    um..... ok.... but its not copyright if you own it and are just making copys im not selling it there for i dont think theres any wrong doing here... but ok i wont do it again...

7. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Well you posted it on the Internet. Although it is your copy, you let everyone else have a chance to download it for free. I know you were just trying to give everyone the info about the video file but next time, just post that in plain text.