Gaming VGA Cable qualities? and monitor recommendation?

• Thread starter Deleted-119707
  • Start date
  • Views 2,121
  • Replies 10

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yup, they do. I use a FullHD 22" TV-monitor as my monitor, and I remember using a badly-shielded cable which gave me a REALLY crappy image with crappy colors.

Switched to a better VGA cable (and later to DVI-A) and everything was a lot better
smile.gif

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
the one lee79 mentioned is a better option. You are going to notice the fullHD display and everything else is pretty much the same. I say go with that or look for another screen. You've still got loads of options, and the only way to find the best screens that suits you is to go into a store and look at them.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
nicky041192 said:
i wouldn't need a fullHD screen. I'll probably go look in-stores when i have time. I'll only use it when i have some college work to do. I just need some real-estate to show some documents. Kind of annoying to switch windows and forgetting what i just looked at ><
I'll go read some reviews for the screen...
money is kind of tight and i'm really looking to spend as little as possible...
1366 by
EDIT:oh, i did try a spare monitor i had around, but the quality is crap XD I would prefer a monitor with a resolution of 1366x768. When i tried to use the monitor at a higher res than my laptop, the wallpaper doesn't fill the screen+kind of moves to the side :/ this a common problem?

This one should meet all your needs then http://www.ebuyer.com/product/195154 £79.99inc. vat and free delivery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @xdquerty im 16