OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got some VC games (both official and unoffical) and I ran into some problems.

I found super mario kart and Zelda The Parralel World. When i installed them the Wii showed them both as Diddy Kongs Quest, the names (when hovering over) where correct. When starting the game my wii would just reset. I uninstalled both games with the wad manager. After that I installed Secret of Mana and Secret of Evermore (unofficial). Secret of Mana plays with the sound but no image and it shows the Diddy Kong channel logo. Secret of Evermore shows the right channel logo but again, only sound. Any idea what's wrong?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
If the VC kick you out then there´s a problem with the injection (unofficial VC games) itself. You get different banners because the game used as base is different from the game injected.

Official VC: Games availables on Wii Game Shop.

Unofficial VC: ROMs injected in official releases, a unofficial VC game can even a official game, for example if someone inject Zelda OoT, it´s an original Nintendo game, but because it´s injected it made it "unofficial"

forza11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ahh alright, thanks for explaining.

so what is the method to get these game to work? cause all the unoffical games i tried failed so far.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
which consoles are the games for?

try HERE and click the emulators tab at the top and find your systems
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: