1. cucholix

cucholix Banners guy

Chile
    Honestly this game is beyond repair, unless the dev releases a massive performance update, the framerate is atrocious, and cinematic have a voice over bug which the character repeats the last word, it’s a pretty bad port.

2. burial

burial GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Its the textures that are bothering me....looks worse than an N64 game.

3. burial

burial GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The textures are horrible in docked mode playing on a tv. Seriously sometimes I cant even make out the facial features of NPCs in conversations....is that normal?

The game turned out to be fun/interesting but has shit performance.

4. Larsenic

Larsenic Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    I want to thank VIPlaine1 for the work.
    I have tried the NO-TAA config but sadly removing this seems to cause some graphical glitches. Aside from the obvious pixelation there are some things that look weird like the main character beard and NPC hair, I also noticed that textures look extremely blurred, more so than with the game with taa enabled. Textures with letters on them are just a blur and also there some very noticeable slow texture loading.
    I don't know if some effects, like the beard and hair depend on the anti-aliasing to display properly, but the texture loading is very weird, some textures seem to remain low res and never get to load their "high res" version. This doesn't happen without the file.
    I play handheld 99% of the time so I didn't try the high resolution or 60fps patches. But I wanted to try the NO-TAA since I got a very noticeable visual upgrade by disabling that setting on the Witcher 3.

5. RussianPanda

RussianPanda Newbie
    Newcomer

United States

Hi sorry to bother you however the Extreme graphic mega link no longer works. Can you re upload it please if you get the chance It would be very appreciated.

6. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Neat graphic but I wont do it. I am fine with what I am seeing on normal graphic with a little bit blur. Doesn't bother me. Dont want to hurt my Switch, no thanks. Good job, thought! Its neat! I have PS4 so I can use those import games from Switch already on PS4 anyway. No needs for Switch version. Switch is underpowered anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Resolution, Vampyr,