Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wait. You are aware I'm joking right?
You've... been... Trolled, you've been Trolled, you have probably been told... :creep:

(In other words, "Yes, I am, the red colour and the massive font sort of gave you away." :P)

EDIT: I just realized that I'm not keeping download statistics for the file, which is sad as now I don't know it's exact popularity... :glare:

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Interest in teh open sections with vocblrary, cos esnshal used word of favrites.

Reactions: 1 person

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
YOU BETTER! AS A FREELANCE DEVELOPER IT IS YOUR DUTY TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST UNREASONALBE REQUESTS TRUE SO YOU MAKE EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET HAPPY. EVERYONE!! AND ALSO ADD YOUTUBE AND A PS3 EMULATOR THAT HAS TURBO AND 2305P GRAPHICS.
I really feel like a piece of shit for not enabling those options in the first place, I know the internet deserves better. I feel really horrible for betraying you by not meeting your expectations. I'll start working right away.
AWWW YEAH! RED BOLDED CAPS LOCK TEXT ALWAYS WINS!
(I wish I could use this outside the EoF :c)
MAKE ME A SANDWICH!!!Or else...Mwuhahahaha

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
We can communicate with the Valwin now?
We can convey messages in his native tongue. Communicating is a very big word that implies co-operation of two parties and a moderate understanding between them, so it is not guaranteed. XP
This thread made my day. It is full of Valwin. Now I will always be able to read any Valwinish news threads. Foxi4, thank you for benefitting mankind. XD
Fixed. :P

A moment of honesty... Each day I wonder if I haven't crossed the line by any chance and perhaps hurt his feelings, I even contemplate whether or not I should ask a mod to close this thread... and then, the unexpected happens - he says something so downright silly that I believe he deserves this all over again. B-)

Reactions: 2 people

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Vita so much. Only he good only Vita so the young, and only Valwin knows why he Vita so much. Only he needs troll troll the young, and only Valwin knows why he needs why Valwin knows why he Vita so troll the needs to the good die needs the Valwin knows troll the needs the young, and die good only he needs why to much. Only he young, and only Valwin knows why he good die good die young, and only the good only Vita so troll troll troll the Vita so much. Only he needs why Vita so the young, and die yo

Reactions: 3 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Vita so much. Only he good only Vita so the young, and only Valwin knows why he Vita so much. Only he needs troll troll the young, and only Valwin knows why he needs why Valwin knows why he Vita so troll the needs to the good die needs the Valwin knows troll the needs the young, and die good only he needs why to much. Only he young, and only Valwin knows why he good die good die young, and only the good only Vita so troll troll troll the Vita so much. Only he needs why Vita so the young, and die yo
Vita would be so much better if it was a clamshell. Sony would be so much better were it a Nintendo subsidiary.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Vita would be so much better if it was a clamshell. Sony would be so much better were it a Nintendo subsidiary.

Sony console. Only fail if it ever Mario would obviously Nintendo have the wax. Super Mario would obvioustache wax. Super Mario would obvioustache right moustache wax. Super got so much as near a Sony console. Only Nintendo have the wax. Super got so much as near a Sony console. Only fail if it ever got so much as near a Sony console. Only Nintendo have the wax. Super Mario would obvioustache right moustache wax. Super got so much as near a Sony console. Only fail if it ever got so much as near

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Still nobody made TagzardDS...
:glare:
Really? Are you still going on about him!
Still nobody made TagzardDS...
:glare:
Noone Likes Tagzard! I am about to go into rant mode!

Because nobody likes him lol. He was the equivalent of smashdude and Bradzx combined into one.

Speaking of, I haven't seen Taggy in forever. Where'd he go?
Got permabanned.

ALSO I LIKED TAGZARD HE WAS STUPID AND EASY TO INSULT NICE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-